For Sale Adults and Sub Adult Breeder Quality Leos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 04:30 PM   #1
RickyG
Adults and Sub Adult Breeder Quality Leos

I'm really in need of the extra funds this week, So I'm putting up some of my Adult leopard geckos for sale. It wouldn't kill me to keep these around, but I have some holdbacks replacing these for the 2019 season.

I'm running a special sale price on them since I really need the $ this week. Sale ends Sunday 9/23/18.

Take all for $850 shipped- Also ends 9/23

After the 23rd, I will take down this post and put up individual posts at regular price.

Text is the best way to reach me 305-878-4874

The babies are not currently for sale... These are some of F60's offspring that proved her WY and het Tremper genes.

Sorry this post may be kinda' long... We'll start with the males...

#M-17
Super Snow Eclipse Male
Slightly possible het Tremper. Possibly het free.
Produced by Laurie Mitchell. Excellent breeder and he's usually quite gentle with his girls.He was sold to me as possible het tremper, so I'm passing that info on, but he has yet to produce any Albino babies for me. Bred 2 years to possible het Trempers and this year he was bred to a WY Snow Raptor. Still no Albinos.

$250 Shipped! *** Sale- $215 Shipped Until 9/23***

2014 Hatchling, but it's a male so he's got plenty more years to breed.
Currently 60 grams

#M-21
Super Snow Tremper Male
Het Eclipse
Hatched late last season. Never been Bred.
$250 Shipped! ***Sale- $215 Shipped until 9/23***

Currently 44 Grams

Tangerine Tremper Enigma Male
66% het Eclipse / Possible Mack Snow
Never been bred. Never has shown any signs of ES and he's got an amazing temperament!
Hatched 9/18/17- Happy birthday buddy!

$225 Shipped! **Sale- $185 shipped until 9/23**

Currently 44 grams. I had no plans to breed him, so he was not power fed. Still very healthy and relatively robust.

Now the Girls...

#F-43
Raptor Female
Possible WY
She did an Awesome job breeding for me this year! Beautiful babies too! Excellent addition for any Raptor related project. I was reluctant to let her go, but being realistic, I am holding back many of her offspring which look even better. I bred her to a WY Snow Raptor this year so I can't completely confirm that she is WY. But I really think she is.
Her parents were Giant Sunglow het Raptor x WY Super hypo het Raptor.
I don't think she's a giant BTW.

$225 Shipped! ***Sale $185 shipped until 9/23***

F-65
Jungle Mack Snow Tremper Female
Het Raptor
This girl produces some killer babies! Proven het Raptor. There is a possibility that she may be WY. I can't tell for sure because she was bred to a WY Raptor male this year. No extra charge.

$200 Shipped! ***Sale- $175 Shipped until 9/23***

Currently 47 grams.
2017 Hatchling

#F-60
WY Eclipse Female
Proven Het Tremper and WY
Excellent breeder that produced some amazing babies for me! I will add some photos of her babies in the comments that have proved her to be WY and het Tremper. She was bred to a Super Snow het Raptor. Bred one season.
There's even a good chance that she is a 2 copy WY. Either that or I just got really lucky. All of her babies this year were WY. I'm not asking any extra money for that possibility.

$225 Shipped! ***Sale $185 shipped until 9/23***

Currently 44 grams and putting more weight back on after breeding.
2017 hatchling (4th generation by me)

All of these are actually genetically compatible, depending on what you're trying to produce. The only two that are related (distantly) are M21 and F60 (Same grandmother).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!