R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:14 PM   #21
Shadera
Rest in Peace, Chuck.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
SapphireGemReptiles
rest in peace chuck you will be missed greatly.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:30 PM   #23
lpcad
Chuck will be missed.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #24
ShiffyAME
R.I.P. Chuck!! you will be greatly missed!! Nobody comes close to calling out a 'bad guy' with the same stye and bluntness as you Chuck!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #25
garweft
I really don't know what to say. I know this place won't be the same without you. Seems like you really gave a couple of the various forums here new life.

I read a good deal of posts you made but never really put my 2 cents in. Mostly because you had already taken all the good jokes. Chuck, you will be missed dearly by the friends he made here, and by those like myself who never got to know him well, but who he made smile on a daily basis.

Chuck, I will think of you every time I slap-chop some nuts.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:01 PM   #26
TailsWithScales
RIP and Godspeed doll!!! You will be greatly missed. Already are.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #27
Laura Fopiano
Chuck, when you and I met ohhhh some 6 years ago, you gave me such grief. We then became friends and how I loved you.

You listened to my sorrow over my divorce, you rejoiced with me when I met Bryon, you loved me as your friend.

You told me on the phone about the first time you layed eyes on Maggie and the way she made you feel. You loved her intensely, without hesitiation and with your whole being. your children were your light and will always carry you with them.

You touched so many lives here, made some laugh, pissed some off, and loved some. You made me a better person, and you passing has brought me back to this forum, a place that we both called home.

I love you my friend, rest in peace.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #28
shlages
R.I.P. Chuck.
This is truly a sad day for Fauna & the human race.
I remember cracking on someone in a thread & him saying it was funny.It made me proud that he found my post funny. I guess i'm trying to say he had a profound effect on people,whether a good one or a bad one.
This ones for you Chuckie---- SLAP CHOP!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #29
Miss Tuniwha
I can't even.. fathom.. the idea. Like, 3 years, Chuck has been my "buddy" on here..

I don't even know what to say.. I just got home, and found out. I am so sorry to Maggie and the rest of his family.

Chuck will dearly be missed.. Once we accept the fact that he is gone

Old 03-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #30
Herpster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm not really any good as this sort of thing... But a few words are appropriate.

Chuck always gave me fits here, but he was always man enough about it to not whine about being rapped on the knuckles or even banned. He never once disputed my decisions, and never called my judgement into question. He knew he had stepped over the line, and was willing to take his lumps in stride. Few have ever been the gentleman that he was.

Probably few other members have had as colorful of a history here, much to the detriment of many a bad guy. But to many of them, it probably still is a darker day now then it would be otherwise.

But funny how you don't see how brightly a gem really shines till you've lost it.

Farewell, Mr. Kimmel. God speed.....
Rich, and I had the utmost respect for you and what you tried to do here.

Take care

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!