From Ben Siegel's facebook page - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Swansonbb
From Ben Siegel's facebook page

"MISSING REPTILES FROM BSR -BOLO!(be on the look out for the initial impaired!)--CURRENTLY MISSING FROM OUR STORE AS OF TODAY-from our BSR corporate holdings and breeding stock

1 two headed albino honduran milksnake -medusa
2 albino blue tongue skinks-only 2 known to exist in the united states
Seymore-my pet eyeless ball python given to me
APPROX 250k worth of breeding ball pythons including my ...famous male pied that says Jesus down his back.
APPROX 20k worth of ball morph juveniles

total approx value--$570,000 worth-thats right---almost HALf a million. PLEASE RESHARE AND PASS IT ON---lets get these animals back where they belong.

PHOTOS AVAILABLE OF MOST-where abouts unknown---any information leading to the recovery of these animals will be rewarded. We got cleaned out, so please be on the lookout for these animals. They are near and dear to bsr and medusa requires very specialized care. Our breeders are cycled as well, so the loss from these animals being taken without permission could be devastating to our company."

Old 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
roro8633
Wow. That's crazy. Good luck finding this person or people.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
snowgyre
I will caution that there is a lot of weird information being passed around. I do believe the recent report is the most accurate, but I wouldn't trust anything off of the Facebook page right now. First story was a hacker, then divorce, then all employees let go, now a massive inside-job theft? Let's wait a bit before jumping to any conclusions.

That said, Ben is asking for people not to buy any sentinel or super sentinel stuff until things settle down a bit. Also, it doesn't hurt keeping an eye out for the potential missing animals. The fact that the two-headed milksnake was potentially stolen almost makes me physically ill with fury, but if someone snatched a critter that unique it will eventually be found.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
Swansonbb
An employee on bp.net stated that it was marital. The animals weren't stolen, they were relocated, by his partner & STBX.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
Clay Davenport
Attached Images

Old 11-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #6
Swansonbb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
I (almost) wish I could say that didn't make me laugh out loud.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #7
snowgyre
This useful link was just posted on Facebook. Again, no idea if it's valid or not, but it does seem to make more sense than the rantings on Facebook. Seems like stress due to a bad divorce is making things quite hectic right now. According to the post, nothing was stolen, but the other owner of the company (his ex-wife?) took half of his stock lawfully. Again, all conjecture at this point, hopefully Ben will slow down and take things one step at a time, seems like the guy may be having a bit of a breakdown, and understandably so.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...ing-on%2Fpage3

Old 11-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
Shadera
Not going to make assumptions or anything like that, because I have no idea what's going on, but I'll be praying for Ben. He's had a rough go lately.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 AM   #9
Skanakis
theres his story....her story...his story....and then theres the truth. Wait and see.....im sure it will all come out soon

Old 11-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #10
Metachrosis
Epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!