need warmer climate! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
tiddleyb
need warmer climate!

hello everyone, I'm not sure how to go about this so heres the problem.
when I lived in Houston I was given a sulcata tortoise. I have moved to North California(Oregon Boarder) and the winters here are way to harsh. He is confined to the garge for months.
I want a very good hime for him where winter tempatures dont drop much below 60, if that. He is not for sale, but I would give him to the perfect home. I would like to start a dialog with the prospective new owner and if it seems right Iwill deliver him to his new home. I have had him about 4.5 years and he is 25- 30 lbs.
any sugestions? thanks,
tiddleyb

Old 01-11-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
angie.h
Re-homing tortoise

Hi Lorna....you might try putting this in the adoption thread, you would probably get a lot more viewers and possibly find a nice home for him. I hope it all works out for you !

Old 01-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
tiddleyb
thank you

thanks Angie! adoption thread it is!
lorna

Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
tiddleyb
Unhappy sulcata tortoise for adoption

I have a 25-30 lb male sulcata that I need to place in a warmer climate. I moved from Houston to northern California and the winter here is too harsh.

I am looking to place him where the temp doesnt drop much below 60 degrees. if that.

I want a home where he will be loved. This is not an easy thing for me , but his needs are most important.

thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!