Hulk Hogan is a Herper and is Suing his City in Florida!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:37 PM   #11
Vince
I wonder what the falls under exotic in the law. I mean I would concider some reptiles exotic. like a croc, or a water monitor. but who knows what they lable as exotic. Hogan will body slam the code enforcement!

Old 02-28-2005, 10:55 PM   #12
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
I wonder what the falls under exotic in the law. I mean I would concider some reptiles exotic. like a croc, or a water monitor. but who knows what they lable as exotic. Hogan will body slam the code enforcement!
I hope he does slam them. Like you mentioned earlier many cities have rules about number of animals, usually applied to larger stuff; dogs, cats, pot bellied pigs, etc. so that the little old ladies don't have 30 cats roaming the neighborhood, or people don't keep 5 big Rotts in an apartment. To have a limit of 5 of "any" animal is rediculous. In the article they mention frogs, give me a break.

Apperently, if I lived there my neighbor could keep 5 Great Danes or St Bernards, but I would be in violation if I had 6 dart frogs, or possibly 6 walking sticks. Talk about a city gone mad, bunch of morons. Unfortunately, it's only gonna get worse, and more widespread.

Old 03-01-2005, 08:31 AM   #13
cthulhu77
There was a bill to be passed (it didn't) in Philadelphia about seven years ago that would have banned ALL "exotic" pets in the city limits...only dogs, cats and goldfish were exempt...

This is going to happen more and more often, especially fueled by the few idiots out there who manage to get bitten by some dangerous animal and panic the general public further, or those who get caught shipping hots illegally, etc...that is why policing our own ranks is so necessary.

A little bit of common sense goes a loooooonnng ways...
greg

Old 03-02-2005, 01:13 PM   #14
brucestephenson
I wouldn't doubt this will make it on some reality TV show sometime! We need more rich guys getting picked on, who are willing and able to sue to help keep our rights and freedoms in the USA.

Old 03-02-2005, 01:27 PM   #15
cthulhu77
Hehehh...too bad Anna Nicole Smith doesn't keep any herps...that way, we could fill both aisles !
greg

Old 03-02-2005, 01:34 PM   #16
brucestephenson
Contact Hulk Hogan?

Can any of you more gifted cyber-people try to contact Hulk by e-mail and notify him of this thread. Interesting to see if he will come on. I bet it's possible.

Maybe we could offer to find the rooster a good home and get Hulk's daughter a nice pet hen from someone? I would be willing to pay for it.

Old 03-19-2005, 01:19 PM   #17
jmkhet
I can probably get ahold of him in a round about way if need be.My sisters grandfather(different dads) is Hulk Hogans lifting partner.They(sisters grandparents) moved to Florida about a year ago and met Hogan at the gym they joined.My sisters grandfathers name is Joe McDermott, hes a professional bodybuilder/powerlifter.I was adopted by my sisters dad when i was about two, thats why i have the same last name.Im sure i can get a message to him if need be.Hope this helps, Josh McDermott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!