4 ft male anery jamp retic and brand new accessories - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-11-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
chads300
4 ft male anery jamp retic and brand new accessories

Well due to circumstances beyond my controlled I am forced to sell my retic. I purchased him off of iceman reptiles out of Pittsburgh pa on Saturday. The snake is perfect and Scott is the best hands down. Snake eats frozen thawed and fed him Monday and hit the small rat instantly. The snake also comes with a brand new 40 gal breeder. New bedding and spare bag of bedding. Two new heatlampd. A day and two night bulbs. Under tank heater that is still in package. Hide. Water dish. Temp. Humidity gauge. Feeding tongs. Humidifying spray. I purchased the retic himself for 350 and have another 350 to 400 in his setup. I'm asking $450 for everything. I'm located in butler pa will not ship. If seriously interested text 8142273881. Again I don't want to sell but my 4 month old son is having extreme health issues and I acquired a new job and its not fair to the snake to not get the attention it deserves
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!