Good Guy Misty Cabrera / Gracious Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
SlytherLyn
Talking Misty Cabrera / Gracious Geckos

I purchased a female Thayeri King Snake from Misty Cabrera of Gracious Geckos at the WNY Herp Club's Spring Show. Misty had great records and the snake is beautiful, healthy, and is eating great. I'm very happy and would do business with Misty again.

-Lyn Kurek

Old 10-20-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
DCH585
Amazing Gargoyle Purchased

I just purchased a Gargoyle from Misty and I'm absolutely thrilled. Misty was incredibly nice and spoke with me and my girlfriend for quite some time. Her geckos are incredibly well priced. She gave me a care sheet, weight card, some mango CGD she had been mixing into the regular CGD and a way to contact the original breeder she purchased her from incase I wanted to learn more about my new Gargoyle's lineage. We are planning to do business with Misty again and get one of her 2011 hatchlings. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to purchase a well cared for and properly reared Gargoyle.
-Dave Hornik

Old 03-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
s&tgeckos
So I just got my order of roaches in From MistyC through pangea. I paid for 60 females 15 males and 300 small nymphs. I got 69 adult females, 24 adult males (With full on wings) and 613 mixed sizes for a total of 331 extra roaches, WOW! Thanks for all the extra roaches Misty!!!!

Old 04-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Cindergirl1
I purchased my first ever Gargoyle from Misty (Gracious Geckos)...she has wonderful record keeping - mom, dad, hatch date, clutch mates...and the the gecko was in wonderful condition. Since I'm new I had a few extra questions and they have been quickly and precisely answered. Very happy - good transaction - highly recommend.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #5
Anomalxist
I regularly trade with Misty, my rats for her roaches and sometimes mice. I have also purchased a ball python and gargoyle gecko from Misty. She takes extremely good care of all her reptiles, animals, and even feeders. Her enclosures are always meticulously clean and she feeds very well rounded diets with lots of variety. She keeps very detailed records and will always disclose and known issues with the reptile/animal. It's always a pleasure to do business with her as she will spend as much time as needed making sure you are educated enough to care for your purchase properly. Definitely recommend Misty Cabrera/ Gracious Geckos!
- Kristen Copenhaver

Old 03-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
misjef90
Misty Cabrera/Gracious Geckos

Very happy with my new gargoyle gecko that I purchased from Misty. She was fast at answering emails and the gecko was packaged great. Misty even sent along some of the mango cgd that he had been eating until I could order some. Would highly recommend her to others and would buy from her again.

Old 09-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #7
Inret
Had two shipments of geckos now from Misty and they always turn up in such good shape. So healthy, so bright eyed. Definitely recommend!

Old 09-22-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
spawn
Met Misty and her husband in-person and they were very nice. They were more focused on answering my questions than even attempting to pressure me on a sale. Great looking animals.

Old 10-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #9
Tiger Cowboy
Got in a Leachianus gecko from Misty. Perfect condition, and better than described. Could not be more pleased with how the transaction went. I will be keeping my eye out for her adverts in the future!

Old 04-08-2014, 11:13 PM   #10
RubberDuckey273
I purchased a juvenile chahoua gecko from Misty a few weeks ago, and I have nothing but good things to say about the purchase. Misty was quick to reply and keep me updated, was very flexible and accommodating with the purchase, and even offered to send along some of the geckos favorite food! It's always comforting to see evidence of a seller that really cares for the well-being of their animals. I was also very happy with the obvious care that she put into the packing for shipping. The little chahoua arrived looking great, and was completely calm once I took it out.

I'd happily do business with Misty again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!