Bloody rowdy colonials.... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:52 PM   #41
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
Try doing that in the states... Man, you would be laughed at by the whole state. They might think you're... queer (?).
That's usually the thing a guy fears the most; the shop assistant asking slyly if the items he's buying are really for him. I didn't get that.

All you have to do is show confidence, not be shy about what you're looking for and you're fine. The assistants tend to become super helpful when they realise they're not going to successfully embarass you.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:05 PM   #42
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Snake
I laughed at Bambi AND Titanic......

you laughed at bambi??!?! the poor fella lost his mother for crying out loud....really now...that is just wrong...just wrong.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:07 PM   #43
IloveSnakes1234
Bambi was for 2 year old girls. But when you watch it now... ridiculous!
I though it was kind of stupid.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:08 PM   #44
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
you laughed at bambi??!?! the poor fella lost his mother for crying out loud....really now...that is just wrong...just wrong.
Jim wanted to see how tough I was and yes, I won't deny it, I laughed at Bambi. The laughter at Titanic was choked off a little as a I tried to stem the flow of cheese from my TV.

Old 08-24-2007, 05:55 PM   #45
jsrocket
Shopping for women's underwear? I have to admit I also enjoy doing that, but presumably for different reasons.

The ladies in the store spot my type a mile away, and are always quite helpful.

Old 08-24-2007, 07:00 PM   #46
critical bill
700 lightning strikes later, two downed power lines, three middle schools holding students from leaving, fifty frogs invading my pool.......its a pleasure to have you aboard Bill.

Nothing wrong with a man shopping for womens lingerie. Not even if you ask the fitting room girl if you can try them on before you buy. Whatever puts the wind in your sails....its all good. The wife sent me out one evening to Walmart for lipstick, eyeliner, rouge, tampons and douche. I didn't know whether to crap or go blind when it was my turn to checkout. I just smiled and threw a pack of M&M's on the counter and said the M&M's are mine. What else can you do?

Old 08-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #47
ladyserpent7
so weve come to the conclusion that you have both proven yourselves as manly men..how.....you both shop for womens underwear...well yippi yi o ki yay.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #48
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
so weve come to the conclusion that you have both proven yourselves as manly men..how.....you both shop for womens underwear...well yippi yi o ki yay.
Yes, Rana it's true (slaps Bill on back, and calls him buddy).

Now, I have to go cut some firewood and hunt down my dinner.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:04 PM   #49
Mooing Tricycle
Of course, all the good ones have been taken. Go figure... here ya are leading us women on in hopes of hearing that Droolworthy Scottish accent, and YOU'RE ALREADY TAKEN!?

Not cool dude. not cool.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:10 PM   #50
crotalusadamanteus
You guys are both wimps. A real man wouldn't give a damn, and would even ask where the fitting room was to make sure they fit.

Welcome aboard! Irish Myself, 3rd generation removed from the Island, but since you're from the general region, you'll do.

Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!