Bloody rowdy colonials.... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:22 PM   #51
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
You guys are both wimps. A real man wouldn't give a damn, and would even ask where the fitting room was to make sure they fit. :

Rick
Damn straight, Rick. I was once a ladie's underwear salesman. Pulled down over 600 a week.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:09 PM   #52
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Damn straight, Rick. I was once a ladie's underwear salesman. Pulled down over 600 a week.
What did you do?

Old 08-25-2007, 12:22 AM   #53
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
700 lightning strikes later, two downed power lines, three middle schools holding students from leaving, fifty frogs invading my pool.......its a pleasure to have you aboard Bill.

Nothing wrong with a man shopping for womens lingerie. Not even if you ask the fitting room girl if you can try them on before you buy. Whatever puts the wind in your sails....its all good. The wife sent me out one evening to Walmart for lipstick, eyeliner, rouge, tampons and douche. I didn't know whether to crap or go blind when it was my turn to checkout. I just smiled and threw a pack of M&M's on the counter and said the M&M's are mine. What else can you do?

Thanks for that Bill. The young lady in question didn't know I had lined up a surprise trip to Paris to see in the New Year but it naturally follows that Paris = Romance = Lingerie. For Christmas she got the undies and a few days later she got the tickets and a suggestive raising of the eyebrows.

A year later we did New Year in Times Square and the year after that we did New Year in San Francisco (which will take some beating). Three months later we split up and are ".....just good friends...."

Old 08-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #54
King of Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
You guys are both wimps. A real man wouldn't give a damn, and would even ask where the fitting room was to make sure they fit.

Welcome aboard! Irish Myself, 3rd generation removed from the Island, but since you're from the general region, you'll do.

Rick
The Irish are Scots that learned to swim. Scots who learned to swim are Norwegians. Norwegians that learned to swim............they're just damned unlucky!!!!

Old 08-25-2007, 12:27 AM   #55
King of Snake
Quote:
I would probably last about 30 seconds in a job like that. Most ladies think hidden cameras and a portable webserver with Credit Card processing built in to be most uncool.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:31 AM   #56
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Snake
I would probably last about 30 seconds in a job like that.
You got that part right.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:32 AM   #57
King of Snake
Quote:
You got that part right.
15 if she was determined to model them.....

Old 08-25-2007, 12:39 AM   #58
jsrocket
Bill, judging by your thick skin, and excellent sense of humor, I'm thinkin' you may be a Scotsman after all.

Old 08-28-2007, 12:46 PM   #59
King of Snake
Quote:
Bill, judging by your thick skin, and excellent sense of humor, I'm thinkin' you may be a Scotsman after all.
Good good. I'm glad my credentials as one of Scotland's Hardy Sons® have been established and verified. Didn't wanna find myself on the BOI as a fake Jock.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!