Hello All!!!! Back to say Hi!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:50 PM   #31
rabernet
Hi Bill! Welcome back! Been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering where you skeedaddled off to! Hope to see more of you! Carter is adorable!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #32
johns6068
Welcome Back "Wild Bill"

Old 11-12-2008, 02:44 PM   #33
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
Hi Bill! Welcome back! Been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering where you skeedaddled off to! Hope to see more of you! Carter is adorable!
Hi Robin!!! I can't believe I missed your post.

Carter is my little Buddy. I call him "Booger". Amy hates it.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:45 PM   #34
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns6068 View Post
Welcome Back "Wild Bill"
Thanks John.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #35
Bill & Amy
Just got bad news today. I found out my ankle isn't healing very well and it's time for surgery. I have to go under the knife Dec. 2 and then keep it immobilized for 4-6 weeks. Then do 4 weeks of physical therapy before it gets re-evaluated. I don't think this is ever going to end.

Well, I guess I'll have plenty of time to visit all of the forums.

Old 11-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #36
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Just got bad news today. I found out my ankle isn't healing very well and it's time for surgery. I have to go under the knife Dec. 2 and then keep it immobilized for 4-6 weeks. Then do 4 weeks of physical therapy before it gets re-evaluated. I don't think this is ever going to end.

Well, I guess I'll have plenty of time to visit all of the forums.
Bill, I'm so sorry to hear of the bad news - but I will definitely hold you in my thoughts and prayers on the 2nd and beyond for a speedy recovery!

Old 11-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #37
Junkyard
Whoa, Wild Bill is back! Great seeing ya around again pal! With grandpa having his own mini me around, no wonder you have been gone.

Good luck with the surgery, just remember to not over stress that ankle as it heals, so no ice skating!

Old 11-18-2008, 09:41 AM   #38
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
Bill, I'm so sorry to hear of the bad news - but I will definitely hold you in my thoughts and prayers on the 2nd and beyond for a speedy recovery!
Thanks Robin!! I think the worst part of it is going to be having a cast on again for 4-6 weeks. I just got done wearing one for 4 weeks.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:44 AM   #39
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
Whoa, Wild Bill is back! Great seeing ya around again pal! With grandpa having his own mini me around, no wonder you have been gone.

Good luck with the surgery, just remember to not over stress that ankle as it heals, so no ice skating!
Thanks Michael!!!

I tried ice skating once when I was a kid, I couldn't even stand up on the damn things. LOL

Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #40
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Thanks Michael!!!

I tried ice skating once when I was a kid, I couldn't even stand up on the damn things. LOL
When this heals, youll have to be taught! Its just all in how you lace em

Hope your surgery goes well Bill Want me to send you a get well card with you know whos picture?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!