waaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:51 AM   #1
th3jok3r
waaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssup

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself even tho i have a crude sense of humor and already have bad karma because ppl cant take jokes. I would like to say hello to everyone and i hope to learn more about many reptiles and amphibians as i have been doing so already i started with just ball pythons now im learning more and more about red tail boas who knows where i will end up but i hope its somewhere that people will know my name and know that whatever i breed will be a great animal and nothing less than outstanding again thank you all

Old 06-29-2009, 02:14 AM   #2
Tiger Lilly
Well, Jaime, here's your official welcome...hope your karma turns green!

Old 06-29-2009, 03:23 AM   #3
th3jok3r
thank you

Old 06-29-2009, 06:22 AM   #4
DAND
Welcome to Fauna Jamie

I would have to disagree that folks here don't have a sense of humor and that they can't takes jokes. It just may be the way you tell it, or the jokes just may not be that funny. All I can suggest is think twice before you hit that submit button. Good luck with your joke telling and your advancement in reptile and amphibian knowledge.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
Jerry_c_62
Hello and Welcome to Fauna Jamie.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #6
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Welcome to Fauna Jamie
happpy to be here

I would have to disagree that folks here don't have a sense of humor and that they can't takes jokes. It just may be the way you tell it, or the jokes just may not be that funny. All I can suggest is think twice before you hit that submit button. Good luck with your joke telling and your advancement in reptile and amphibian knowledge.
hey im a funny guy lol lets not get that twisted but thank you ill try ill try

Old 07-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
dragonluver83
WWWWAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Old 07-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #8
th3jok3r
wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Old 07-04-2009, 06:13 AM   #9
Seamus Haley
... what's up indeed.

Like what's up with all the stolen photos on your webpage there Jamie?

Old 07-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley View Post
... what's up indeed.

Like what's up with all the stolen photos on your webpage there Jamie?
Um, that would be a good question. How about it there funny guy?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!