waaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssup - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #31
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3jok3r View Post
thats weird someone else has the same care sheet i didnt know it came from wong there is a 3rd person with that ill take it down too i didnt know that
You knew it didn't come from you though, right?

Welcome to Fauna. Quit plagiarizing, you filthy intellectual property thief.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #32
stargazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley View Post
You knew it didn't come from you though, right?

Welcome to Fauna. Quit plagiarizing, you filthy intellectual property thief.
Seamen, Leave the kid alone. He is harmless. Go pick on the real scumbags that are on here..

Old 07-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #33
th3jok3r
thanks go get you moron that thinks big game hunting is a sport and probably find it hard to shoot pheasants in a dome with a shotgun i never understood your kind of ppl.. lmao bunch of idiots with weapons

Old 07-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #34
th3jok3r
nice job seamen
you killed pooh bear
loser

Old 07-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #35
Twizted Paths
Welcome to Ethics 101

Old 07-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #36
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
Seamen, Leave the kid alone. He is harmless. Go pick on the real scumbags that are on here..
thanks man yea im a thief.... i guess?
but we can ask all the people ive done transactions with for deals about 1500-2000 dollars and i pay for my snakes and dont scam ppl

Old 07-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #37
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
Welcome to Ethics 101
lol i learned my lesson

Old 07-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #38
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
Seamen,
You seem to have misspelled my name. I know it's tough, being six whole letters long- but it's also written on the same page your reply was. A helpful tip if you can't figure out six letters in a row- just take a look back and copy them one at a time.

Unless you meant "semen" as a derogatory term, but you misspelled that too if it's what you were going for.

Quote:
Leave the kid alone. He is harmless. Go pick on the real scumbags that are on here..
He's a thief. Stealing photos, stealing someone else's written work, stealing someone else's effort and credit- these are just as reprehensible as stealing money or animals.

He deals with thieves who use fake identities to perpetrate fraud, he himself is fraudulently passing himself off as deserving credit for things he has no ownership of...

He's not harmless and he won't be left alone. He should know better. If he's ignorant, then he should be corrected until he figures it out.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #39
stargazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley View Post
You seem to have misspelled my name. I know it's tough, being six whole letters long- but it's also written on the same page your reply was. A helpful tip if you can't figure out six letters in a row- just take a look back and copy them one at a time.

Unless you meant "semen" as a derogatory term, but you misspelled that too if it's what you were going for.

He's a thief. Stealing photos, stealing someone else's written work, stealing someone else's effort and credit- these are just as reprehensible as stealing money or animals.

He deals with thieves who use fake identities to perpetrate fraud, he himself is fraudulently passing himself off as deserving credit for things he has no ownership of...

He's not harmless and he won't be left alone. He should know better. If he's ignorant, then he should be corrected until he figures it out.
"He deals with thieves who use fake identities to perpetrate fraud, he himself is fraudulently passing himself off as deserving credit for things he has no ownership of..."

Can you prove this comment? Seamen Seamus same thing.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #40
th3jok3r
He's a thief. Stealing photos, stealing someone else's written work, stealing someone else's effort and credit- these are just as reprehensible as stealing money or animals. AHAHAAHAHAAHAH are you serious semen? hahahaahhahahahahha

what credit is that? lmao this is an introduction page and i deal with fake identities? ask kris harris how much my purchase was this past week, ask lonecoastballs how much i bought 3 snakes from him, ask acorsi who met me in person what i stole from him, you sir are have no life spending 4th of july arguing with a 22 year old who took pictures for a BANNNERRRR never posted anything that wasnt mine for sale semen your mother should have wiped you off the toilet seat to avoid a mistake
He's not harmless and he won't be left alone. He should know better. If he's ignorant, then he should be corrected until he figures it out.[/quote]

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!