Happy Birthday Polasian - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #41
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
Pfft.. I got rockin' curves.. just a few too many.. lol
No such thing as "too many." Girls are like rocks...I skip the flat ones.

Quote:
So is this normally how you celebrate your birthday Miss Nikki? :P
I know...sad isnt it

Old 01-05-2010, 12:33 AM   #42
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
John, thanks man
Donna & Katey thanks, and yes...I am pretty old. I realized that this morning when I woke up at 5am (in my younger days thats the time when I used to go to sleep). And don't even get me started about the hot flashes!?!?!

Don't go there...I have less than 2 weeks before I hit the BIG 5-0 like the Taliban hit the WTC.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:43 AM   #43
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Don't go there...I have less than 2 weeks before I hit the BIG 5-0 like the Taliban hit the WTC.
Donna, life begins at 50 You'll still be standing...so no worries

Old 01-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #44
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Donna, life begins at 50 You'll still be standing...so no worries
Yeah-but there's a rocker somewhere in this aging body, and she wants to PARTY!!!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:51 AM   #45
polasian
Quote:
Yeah-but there's a rocker somewhere in this aging body, and she wants to PARTY!!!

I hear you, but age is just a number...

Old 01-05-2010, 01:10 AM   #46
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
I hear you, but age is just a number...

I'm not THAT old...

Old 01-05-2010, 01:34 AM   #47
polasian
Quote:
I'm not THAT old...
I know, I know...I'm just making a point ...it dont matter what the date on your birth certificate says. Its all about how you feel...and since you feel like you want to party...then hell...leave Katey in charge of the zoo, and go shake that thaaang girl

Old 01-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #48
SamanthaJane13
Nah-I wouldn't do that.

Besides-Katey turns 21 9 days after my birthday, and I'm gonna take her out for her first legal party!!!

Gonna party at a friend's house we can crash at so we don't have to risk a DWI.

She has the liquor capacity of a slug, so I'll probably have to drag her to bed.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:33 AM   #49
Miss Tuniwha
LMFAO.. first LEGAL party.. I love it. be careful.. 50 means that things are gonna look slanted (cuz you'll be pointed DOWN the hill then, not up)

:P

Old 01-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #50
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
LMFAO.. first LEGAL party.. I love it. be careful.. 50 means that things are gonna look slanted (cuz you'll be pointed DOWN the hill then, not up)

:P
She's pretty much a home-body. And I always felt that if you can marry or go off to war at 18, you should have the right to drink alcohol-BUT NOT TO ACCESS!!! That's the way it was-way back in the Stoned-Age-when I was 18. She has a 4 pack of wine coolers in the fridge and 2 have been there since summer. She's had a glass of beer here, a shot of Alabama Slammers there, but always at home. She actually made it through 1 1/2 glasses of peach sangria, but I found her slumped over her laptop snoring away. The next day at school, she paid for her drinks 100-fold. You KNOW you've had too much to drink when the tips of your hair hurt the next day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!