HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAND!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #31
shlages
Happy Birthday Dave! Hopefully you did good @ the show to make up for not being fishing.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #32
Heart4Dragonz
Happy Birthday Dand Da Man!

Old 06-21-2010, 03:53 AM   #33
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
Oh Davey, how old are you now, 21... Nope 12.

Happy Birthday!

PS
A couple of us kids here chipped in to get you entertainment for the night but I guess something came up last minute and they had to shave their legs and wash their hair

Damn non-refundable deposits.
I guess it's the thought that counts, though couldn't Nick just have worn pants (I was pretty sure that has been a prerequisite for Nick coming out with us after the last incident) and washed his hair afterward (again after that last incident I would have thought he would have shaved his head after remembering how much difficulty he had and all the washing he had to do last time. You did show him the video from the last time didn't you?)

Again, thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. I really do appreciate it.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:39 AM   #34
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I guess it's the thought that counts, though couldn't Nick just have worn pants (I was pretty sure that has been a prerequisite for Nick coming out with us after the last incident) and washed his hair afterward (again after that last incident I would have thought he would have shaved his head after remembering how much difficulty he had and all the washing he had to do last time. You did show him the video from the last time didn't you?)

Again, thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. I really do appreciate it.
Drop a line today Dave. I think you deserve a lil break on the lake

Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 AM   #35
americananie
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!

Old 06-21-2010, 05:07 AM   #36
KelliH
Happy belated Birthday David! Sorry I'm a bit late, I was at a show all weekend. I hope you had a fantastic day man!

Old 06-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #37
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
PS
A couple of us kids here chipped in to get you entertainment for the night but I guess something came up last minute and they had to shave their legs and wash their hair

Damn non-refundable deposits.
Sorry...you should have read my SOL...errrrr...I mean TOS. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE!

Quote:
Hey...I was too wasted to remember what happened. I've already sent out an "I'm sorry" card to everyone who was there. There was booze & I was thirsty...2 + 2 = . So sue me (actually, because of what transpired, I did receive a subpoena a week later ).

Yes, Pookie showed me the video, however parts of it were blurry . Actually, now that I think about it...that "blur" was in fact strategically placed pixelization . She told me it was recorded with faulty equipment...but I did find it odd that she was giggling the entire time we watched it . Well, NOW I know why

And no, I only shave my legs during competitive swimming season (thats also when I wash my hair...the chlorine does wonders).

Anywayyyyyyyyy...Hope you had a good day yesterday, and take some time off this week to focus on some well deserved rest & relaxation!

Old 06-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #38
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Sorry...you should have read my SOL...errrrr...I mean TOS. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE!

Hey...I was too wasted to remember what happened. I've already sent out an "I'm sorry" card to everyone who was there. There was booze & I was thirsty...2 + 2 = . So sue me (actually, because of what transpired, I did receive a subpoena a week later).

Yes, Pookie showed me the video, however parts of it were blurry . Actually, now that I think about it...that "blur" was in fact strategically placed pixelization . She told me it was recorded with faulty equipment...but I did find it odd that she was giggling the entire time we watched it. Well, NOW I know why

And no, I only shave my legs during competitive swimming season (thats also when I wash my hair...the chlorine does wonders).

Anywayyyyyyyyy...Hope you had a good day yesterday, and take some time off this week to focus on some well deserved rest & relaxation!
That's all well and good but we were on dry land last time (with the exception of the one corner, the hall closet and potted plant you visited) and those get away sticks of yours were fur free so I can only surmise your either had some competition earlier in the day (swimming or otherwise) or maybe you were just worried too much frosting would have gotten stuck to you when you were jumping out of the cake. Which now leads me to believe that you doing so commando was premeditated prior to the consumption of the alcohol. The alcohol was probably what finally gave you the courage to go through with it and it (the alcohol) is being used as an excuse for this "drunken stunt" as we are seeing now. Also, using the excuse that you didn't want to stick to your pants and remaining buff (using that term loosely ) fooled nobody.

And remember that video will be posted on every available site if you don't behave yourself from here on out when consuming alcohol when hanging with us. (oh, and we'll be sure to fix that little blur thing prior to posting the clip)

Not too much luck of me getting out and drowning any worms this week but maybe I'll get a chance next week (fingers crossed).

Old 06-21-2010, 10:03 AM   #39
polasian
Quote:
That's all well and good but we were on dry land last time (with the exception of the one corner, the hall closet and potted plant you visited)
Oh yea...about that...you might want to disinfect the toaster too .

Quote:
...and those get away sticks of yours were fur free so I can only surmise your either had some competition earlier in the day (swimming or otherwise) or maybe you were just worried too much frosting would have gotten stuck to you when you were jumping out of the cake.
While jumping out of the cake, the candles burnt the hair right off . No one told me they were trick candles...so after you blew them out I figured I was in the clear .

Quote:
Which now leads me to believe that you doing so commando was premeditated prior to the consumption of the alcohol. The alcohol was probably what finally gave you the courage to go through with it and it (the alcohol) is being used as an excuse for this "drunken stunt" as we are seeing now. Also, using the excuse that you didn't want to stick to your pants and remaining buff (using that term loosely ) fooled nobody.
Well, even though it was your B-day party, I figured that the ladies in attendance should receive a gift too

Quote:
And remember that video will be posted on every available site if you don't behave yourself from here on out when consuming alcohol when hanging with us. (oh, and we'll be sure to fix that little blur thing prior to posting the clip)
If you post that vid, I demand royalties!

Quote:
Not too much luck of me getting out and drowning any worms this week but maybe I'll get a chance next week (fingers crossed).
I'll soon be closer to your part of the world...I'm taking you fishing!!!!

Old 06-21-2010, 12:13 PM   #40
shinezilla
Quote:
I guess it's the thought that counts, though couldn't Nick just have worn pants (I was pretty sure that has been a prerequisite for Nick coming out with us after the last incident)
I tried... Muff Muff hasn't worn pants since that last incident

Quote:
You did show him the video from the last time didn't you?)
Yes Ma'am...

I tried reviewing the clips alone before I showed it to him till he came out rushing with my inhaler in hand, but my reaction time was too slow and I couldn't cover the screen fast enough

Quote:
I love those TOS or SOL's
But I swear you changed it up after a few folks complained... Unfortunately, my deposit is non-refundable

Quote:
Yes, Pookie showed me the video, however parts of it were blurry . Actually, now that I think about it...that "blur" was in fact strategically placed pixelization . She told me it was recorded with faulty equipment...but I did find it odd that she was giggling the entire time we watched it . Well, NOW I know why
It was a smudge... I was also giggling the entire time it was happening

Quote:
That's all well and good but we were on dry land last time (with the exception of the one corner, the hall closet and potted plant you visited) and those get away sticks of yours were fur free so I can only surmise your either had some competition earlier in the day (swimming or otherwise) or maybe you were just worried too much frosting would have gotten stuck to you when you were jumping out of the cake.
It wasn't dry after he booked on his fur-free get away sticks... And it was a Tuesday the day before that last incident

Quote:
Oh yea...about that...you might want to disinfect the toaster too .
I ate a Toaster Strudel from that thing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dand, david gruning, sensei