Lets see everyones ENCLOSURES! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-02-2004, 06:42 PM   #1
Blazin
Lets see everyones ENCLOSURES!

I posted this one a while back. Here it is again. I have plans to build at least a couple more of these. After three months I have noticed a profound affect on my beardies. The natural sunlight is doing wonders for them.

Old 07-04-2004, 01:15 AM   #2
jenn
Here is Ra's enclosure. It was made by Alan (Junglehabitats)
My Princess's (columbain Boa) cage is right underneith.

Here is a better one. (sorta)

Old 07-06-2004, 06:04 PM   #3
thegeckoteam
Here's Lucas's cage-the box on the lower left is his sandbox. My husband help me build this!

Old 07-07-2004, 03:51 PM   #4
Blazin
COolies

Nice Jen and Laura. Keep those pics comming!

Old 07-08-2004, 04:59 PM   #5
JeffD
Dragons den

So how are you sending pictures. I have tried zipping them, one at a time, jpeg, tig, gif, All are too big to send. I am computer savy and this is beating my brains trying to get the picuters to a smaller byte. Go figure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!