Weirdometer - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: What kind of stuff do YOU think is weird? (More than 1 OK)
Biting off the heads of bats onstage 77 64.17%
Keeping tarantulas (this is one of the correct answers lol) 20 16.67%
Talking to ones self in public 40 33.33%
Zen 15 12.50%
Having tiny dogs and dressing them in little sweaters in winter 77 64.17%
Playing golf 32 26.67%
Going to Walmart at 3AM 19 15.83%
Dating in general 8 6.67%
Tofu 60 50.00%
Politics 21 17.50%
Social games/fraternities/sororities/exclusive clubs 48 40.00%
Badass motorcycle dudes 6 5.00%
Trolls 54 45.00%
Rings and jewelry in strange body places 20 16.67%
other 26 21.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2006, 10:06 PM   #71
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
i color coordinate and organize EVERYTHING..from books to clothes..to bras and panties....and i dont use public bathrooms.. i dont consider it weird....just anal..but others do....

Ok everything except the bra and panty thing I am the same way (hey I am a single guy why would I have color coordinated ladies under garments in any drawer in my house)..

And the only things I say to my snakes can't be printed here as it usually has to deal with the most recent close call I have had.

Old 02-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #72
ZenReptiles
My daughter does some pretty strange things sometimes... But she's also 3 yrs old... My parents used to have this neighbor, and I'm not even kidding, that used to vaccuum his front lawn. With the hose part of the vaccuum. This guy must have had serious OCD, because he claimed that being able to see dirt on the grass made his lawn look bad. He would also squeegie his driveway after washing it. It was even stranger when the bank forclosed on his house a few years back. You'd think someone that anal about the house's appearance would have been paying his mortgage on time.

Old 02-27-2006, 04:00 AM   #73
ladyserpent7
you guys have front lawns in new york..haha....funny story..and i thought I was anal..ppfffftttt.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #74
ZenReptiles
My parents have a lot of strange neighbors. I don't know what it is. They live in a little upper middle class suburban town. The guy that lives on the other side of them has so many ham radios in his house, that sometimes if you pick up the phone at my parents' you can hear police radios.

Old 05-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #75
Lucille
It's time for an outfit change, my pair of geese have the cutest little summer outfits to dress up in!!!

Old 05-27-2006, 02:08 PM   #76
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
It's time for an outfit change, my pair of geese have the cutest little summer outfits to dress up in!!!

Ohhh, I'll warm up my oven....nothin like a well dressed bird for diner... BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 05-28-2006, 04:43 AM   #77
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
just make sure theyre fashion forward

Old 06-06-2006, 08:14 AM   #78
Lucille
Well, they are very cute outfits but I haven't bought any avant garde new stuff.
I did buy a sewing machine with this fantasy that I would actually learn to sew but it never happened, so they are stuck with what they have, poor geese.

Old 06-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #79
Lucille
Jake the Flake
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!