They're "Good People" - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-21-2005, 07:04 PM   #61
robin d.
one last thing Lucille and i am not the only one whom has asked you. why did you edit MY posts and why did you give me negative points dealing with another thread? and why did you give others negative points for merely disagreeing with you?

Old 05-21-2005, 07:18 PM   #62
Lucille
Robin: This is the Welcome Club. If you have differences or questions, (and you yourself have detailed feelings that arose prior to this thread), I believe it is a private matter between us. I will not edit you here, but neither will this conversation take place in this forum.

If you wish, you may contact me and we can set up a time to discuss whatever is on your mind.

Old 05-21-2005, 07:32 PM   #63
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Robin: This is the Welcome Club. If you have differences or questions, (and you yourself have detailed feelings that arose prior to this thread), I believe it is a private matter between us. I will not edit you here, but neither will this conversation take place in this forum.
these are not questions about any prior threads they are about this thread.

Quote:
If you wish, you may contact me and we can set up a time to discuss whatever is on your mind.
no disrespect intended but my time is precious and i have other prior arrangements, appointments and animals to take care of

Old 05-21-2005, 08:17 PM   #64
Lucille
I will not edit you here, but neither will this conversation take place in this forum.

Old 05-21-2005, 08:33 PM   #65
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
one last thing Lucille and i am not the only one whom has asked you. why did you edit MY posts and why did you give me negative points dealing with another thread? and why did you give others negative points for merely disagreeing with you?
Robin, if you truly meant what you said when replied:
Quote:
now i know what was edited and so does Lucille and i have tried to explain it whatever. I was making an invitation of her and her "buddies" to give me neg rep points" why? because those do not mean a thing to me.
...why are you still concerned about the points that Lucille gave you?

I really wish both of you nice ladies would just let this rest and move on. I don't know how else to say it. Like I said before, I put both of you under my 'good people' column and I appreciate what both of you contribute. I think your differences of opinions and views do not constitute this bantering. Please!! I am begging you to just bring the focus back to the MANY positive things you both have to offer instead of dwelling on petty differences!!

Old 05-21-2005, 08:34 PM   #66
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
On that note, I would like to get this thread back on track and nominate Wes for the 'Good People' award. Strong enough to take on anyone, gentle enough to cause no harm where none is needed, wise enough to be able to see different points of view, a man for all seasons. Wes is definitely 'Good People".
I agree, Wes should get a "Good People" award, he can tear you apart but only when it is deserved and he will also give you the pat on the back that makes you feel very good about yourself!

Old 05-21-2005, 08:44 PM   #67
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I agree, Wes should get a "Good People" award, he can tear you apart but only when it is deserved and he will also give you the pat on the back that makes you feel very good about yourself!
You yourself Wendy deserve a lot of kudos. You have had your ups and downs and have rose above all that to become a stellar member of the fauna community.

I know for a fact that your support of another member in a private sector kept her from going insane. She truly cherishs your friendship. You are a great person, and I agree with everything she has said about you Wendy.

Old 05-21-2005, 08:46 PM   #68
robin d.
Quote:
...why are you still concerned about the points that Lucille gave you?
i only got one point but i understand she handed out some others for disagreeing with what she did. so its not me ots others... like i said i do not care

Old 05-21-2005, 08:48 PM   #69
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
I agree. Milk and Cookies for Wes. (or beer and pretzels, I don't know him that well) But the same goes for you Wendy. Perhaps a good merlot and a box of fine chocolates.

p.s. Who woulda thought struggling to be the peacekeeper would have doubled my rep. points!?!

Paul

Old 05-21-2005, 08:52 PM   #70
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
i only got one point but i understand she handed out some others for disagreeing with what she did. so its not me ots others... like i said i do not care
I don't think many people pay much attention to the rep points. I could care less about being hit with negative. It's part of the big bad world of opinions.........
You play you pay...... but some people just don't play fair.

Quote:
p.s. Who woulda thought struggling to be the peacekeeper would have doubled my rep. points!?!

Paul

Oh I see Paul....... Keep braggin about them points and see what I do to ya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!