They're "Good People" - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-21-2005, 08:52 PM   #71
Lucille
Yeah, Wendy is definitely 'Good People', and Paul, you are too. I appreciate you both.

Old 05-21-2005, 08:59 PM   #72
Lucille
I have been remiss in not mention the following, they are GOOD PEOPLE for sure!:

Doc Owens
DThomas
Ken Harbart

and....

our Grand Poobah, Webslave!!!

Old 05-21-2005, 09:40 PM   #73
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
You yourself Wendy deserve a lot of kudos. You have had your ups and downs and have rose above all that to become a stellar member of the fauna community.

I know for a fact that your support of another member in a private sector kept her from going insane. She truly cherishs your friendship. You are a great person, and I agree with everything she has said about you Wendy.
Mike that really means alot to me, you actually made me cry and gave me a good day at the end of a bad week with some personal issues.

Everything I have acomplished is due to the great fauna members who are willing to help you on your worst day and help you get up off the floor and help to make sure you keep yourself off the floor, you all know who you are and THANK YOU!

I know the other thing you are talking about and she is a true treasure to me as well!

Old 05-21-2005, 09:42 PM   #74
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Yeah, Wendy is definitely 'Good People', and Paul, you are too. I appreciate you both.
Thank you, that means alot to me!

Old 05-21-2005, 09:45 PM   #75
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage
I agree. Milk and Cookies for Wes. (or beer and pretzels, I don't know him that well) But the same goes for you Wendy. Perhaps a good merlot and a box of fine chocolates.

p.s. Who woulda thought struggling to be the peacekeeper would have doubled my rep. points!?!

Paul
lol I hate choclolate (Sorry Lucille) but Ill take some Merlot for sure

Paul you are a great guy and an asset to fauna!

Old 05-21-2005, 09:53 PM   #76
Lucille
I'll eat your chocolates Wendy so's they don't go to waste, lol, always glad to be of service.

Wendy, you are truly an exceptional asset to Fauna, you go out of your way to make me feel good, and I appreciate that.

Old 05-21-2005, 10:01 PM   #77
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I'll eat your chocolates Wendy so's they don't go to waste, lol, always glad to be of service.

Wendy, you are truly an exceptional asset to Fauna, you go out of your way to make me feel good, and I appreciate that.
ahhhh you can have all of the chocolates lol Hubby hates valenties cause I hate chocolate and he goes nuts trying to find a new talking doll thing every year.

Lucille, you are a great lady and helped me out alot on some very bad days, and I can't thank you enough for that!

PS Cody got into the private school, we got the certificate in the mail today!

Old 05-21-2005, 10:15 PM   #78
Rebel Dragons
Oh Wendy, I didn't mean to make you cry.

I hope your weekend is sooo much better than your past week. Just keep your chin up and I am sure all will be ok. If you ever need someone to talk to remember I am always available to you.

Old 05-21-2005, 10:20 PM   #79
dragonflyreptiles
Thanks!

I will post about it when I am able to, just not ready yet, Ive only told a couple of people what is going on and its not a big deal but a small problem I guess.

Old 05-21-2005, 11:15 PM   #80
robin d.
i have to confess i do agree

well lucille i do agree wirh you on a couple of things ...

ken and dennis t. and rich are good people

as for this thread these people have been invaluable:

mike, david, russ, paul, wes, dennis h., kelli h., wendy and last but certainly not least, shap. (and you can't forget me... hey what can i say?)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!