They're "Good People" - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 05-21-2005, 11:44 PM   #81
dragonflyreptiles
Ahh you are sweet Robin, you are invaluable and irreplaceable on a lot of threads! Not sure if I like the spell check though, one of the fun parts of my day were all of your typos lol

Old 05-22-2005, 12:50 AM   #82
PaulSage
There, now doesn't everyone feel better!?! Hopefully at least a little bit. I thank you all for helping turn the thread back into the positive thought that it was originally intended to be. I am especially proud of both Robin and Lucille for moving on. There have been a few other threads listing the 'bad guys' that come and go (and come and go under different names) and I was glad to see that this one was started to point out the people that make Fauna the informative and supportive resource that it is. I can't agree more with the names of people who have been mentioned in the last few pages as some of the good people, and I thank those of you who mentioned me as well. I'm glad to play a supporting role in any way that I can. It's nice to know one's efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Old 05-22-2005, 12:53 AM   #83
robin d.
thank you but i only have been using it like maybe half the tim not always.... i forgot one other person

Chuck and homie the clowns father

Old 05-22-2005, 02:07 AM   #84
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
well lucille i do agree wirh you on a couple of things ...

ken and dennis t. and rich are good people

as for this thread these people have been invaluable:

mike, david, russ, paul, wes, dennis h., kelli h., wendy and last but certainly not least, shap. (and you can't forget me... hey what can i say?)

Wow thank you for the kind words Robin. It's nice to mentioned by ya.

You know I appreciate you too and welcome your input anytime. With me getting a snake as a pet soon I look at you as my "business advisor" on that front. lol I can't wait for your phone call telling me you found the perfect snake for me!!!

Old 05-22-2005, 05:43 AM   #85
DAND
Thumbs up

After skimming through various threads I have finally come up with my list. I'm sure that I have missed some and I will update when I find 'em.

Alias47
Aprylla
Casey Hulse
Cat_72
CAV
chellendan21602
CheriS
Clay Davenport
Clearwater_Reptiles
CornCrazy
Darla Hulse
Dennis Hultman
Dr Owens
dragonflyreptiles
Drizzt80
Dthomas
dwedeking
Golden Gate Geckos
Gregg M
gregh
H Ricker
Hurley
Intense Herpetoculture
Jeremy Letkey
Lynn
Mark and Aimee
Jim O
justcage
Karen Hulvey
KathyLove
KelliH
Ken Harbart
leaftail
LotsaPetsGarfHt
lucille
Manhattan Herps
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Mike Greathouse
Monte
ms_terese
nicolai
Rebel Dragons
reptilebreeder
Ritchie Luna
riverjop
robin s.
Russ Bates
Sasheena
shrap
Special K Repti
Suncoast Herpetological
The BoidSmith
TopShelfExotics
Traci1
Walter Smith
WebSlave
wilomn
W.Wedeking

Old 05-22-2005, 08:19 AM   #86
Lucille
I think that is a good, well thought out list, but in all fairness, I think you should have included yourself, David, you are Good People too....

Old 05-22-2005, 02:06 PM   #87
dragonflyreptiles
I agree Dand is good people for sure! A previous customer of mine joined a little while back and was scared to post, then on one of her first post DAND helped her out and she emailed me and asked about him, I told her he was one of the good guys!

Old 05-22-2005, 05:13 PM   #88
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I think that is a good, well thought out list, but in all fairness, I think you should have included yourself, David, you are Good People too....
Very true, David is certainly a "Good guy".

I'm happy to see this thread has gotten back on track. It was a great idea Lucille and I hope many others come here and post about the "good guys".

Old 05-22-2005, 05:15 PM   #89
Rebel Dragons
OMG I can't believe I have not mentioned him yet.

Jim O is a great guy. I enjoy reading his posts and respect him a lot. I have learned quite a bit from him already and I know I will learn much more from him in the future.

Old 05-22-2005, 07:18 PM   #90
Jim O
I am humbled to have been mentioned by more than one of y'all. Thanks so much.

I wouldn't know where to start. I had a bit of a rough beginning here but most people have been forgiving and friendly and helpful and even supportive.

I think with the exception of a few notable dumbasses, most everyone here is "good people". The dumbasses know who they are so I need not mention them by name.

Evidence of the goodness of people is how a few people, and you also know who you are, rallied around Tere Salazar and her baby, Apollo, when Mitch Triana was terrorizing her. Of course she is still my nominee for "Beardie Mommy of the Year".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!