A prayer please............ - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-02-2005, 09:54 PM   #41
Lucille
((((Mike)))) you and your Mom are in my prayers...

Old 07-02-2005, 10:04 PM   #42
Jim O
Just shakes my head in disbelief. I am so very sorry Mike. I will pray for you mom and that she makes a full recovery still, and if not, that she has a painless, easy end.

Old 07-02-2005, 10:09 PM   #43
dragonflyreptiles
Mike I am so sorry, that does not sound good to me either but I hope things improve and that she fights her way through this battle like she has fought her way through the battles in the past.

Old 07-02-2005, 10:09 PM   #44
LakesideBoas
Oh Mike...

I am so sorry to hear that. I haven't read anything but this thread, so I missed your post. Know that she has a fan here...and so do you! I'll keep you all foremost in my thoughts.

Old 07-04-2005, 01:20 AM   #45
Jeremy Letkey
Hoping and praying for the best.

Old 07-04-2005, 07:27 PM   #46
Matt Haines
$8 is much too young and I pray for her safe and speedy recovery.

Old 07-04-2005, 09:36 PM   #47
critical bill
Mike...so sorry I didnt catch this thread earlier. Your moms in my prayers for a speedy recovery. My mom had a quadruple a few years back so I understand what youre going through. If I can help in anyway dont hesitate to call on me.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:27 PM   #48
Rebel Dragons
I appreciate that Chuck.

I PM'ed a couple people yesterday to let them know that the bloodclot with a combination of medicine and a laser surgery has been broken up. I state with guarded optimism that things are looking up. I actually am starting to hesitate posting here because things happen so quickly it is hard to keep up.

At this point only time will tell. I will keep everyone informed.

I am just waiting for this roller coaster ride to end.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #49
dragonflyreptiles
I hope it continues to go well Mike and I understand if you can't all the updates, Im just glad things are looking better!

Old 07-05-2005, 03:25 PM   #50
critical bill
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I state with guarded optimism that things are looking up.
Well God Bless...that is great news Mike! So glad to hear your moms better than she was and I'll continue to pray she gets better with each passing day. You need me just holler.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!