Tats - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-23-2005, 02:39 PM   #21
Laura Fopiano
Wink Ink is a very personal journey

Mine is on my left arm from my wrist to my shoulder. It is a vine with white and lavender roses, intertwined fairies, and a castle at the top. I also have my clean date on my back right shoulder. No names..........I've recently learned that marriage is not as permanent as my ink!!

Old 10-23-2005, 03:42 PM   #22
herp4fun
Thumbs up I like this thread

I am fairly new to this site. I came across this thread,and thought I'd post. Im really tatted out , lots of color big pieces all custom work. No old faded hook tatts on me. I can go anywhere w/o ppl stopping me and wanting to comment on my work & I must say I have never had a bad comment all my tatts/work are strait jaw droppers. Im all for INK. Getting tatted is a very personal journey/experience. I do not have one poke from the needle that I regret,just make sure that when you go get inked it is something you really wanna do and want on your body 4 life. Dont just jump on a bandwagon. That's about it for me. Really cool thread.

ps NO I dont have any cheezy tribal bands. or japanese symbols on me.

no offense to those that do. Jacob Walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 04:08 PM   #23
Junkyard
Jacob Welcome to Fauna

No tattoos here, if I go mental I would probably get a lot as I do ike them. I will say that Laura's arm is cool, just as she is.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:16 PM   #24
herp4fun
thank you

Junkyard for the welcome.

Jacob walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 05:34 PM   #25
Laura Fopiano
Talking Welcome Jacob!!

And thanx Mike!! I will be getting more added, I just can't decide, boas...or more ink........boas......... or more ink! See the dilemma!!

Old 10-23-2005, 05:39 PM   #26
herp4fun
Arrow definitly

Go with more ink Laura. INK is forever and is a beautiful, meaningful thing. BOAS die sadly enough.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-24-2005, 05:43 AM   #27
MiqeMorbid
Might as well put out pic´s of the tats that are in somehow related to herps, that I have..

I do have other tats.. Some looking like piercings..

//Miqe
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2005, 01:25 PM   #28
codenamecrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan Herps
i'm preparing to have both arms done in sleeves..
thats cool, you should go check out paul booth, he's located in the city, one of the best tattoo artists ive seen. im from jersey by the way, about 10 minutes from you. currently in good ol' iraq.

Old 10-24-2005, 01:26 PM   #29
codenamecrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
To all that have shown pix, your tats are beautiful and impressive. Jay, you got any pix of yours?

i do but unfortunatly not here (iraq) ill post some on the next tattoo post when i get back.

Old 10-24-2005, 03:10 PM   #30
herp4fun
Thumbs up keep'em coming

Wow that was not the warmest welcome. Now that I have decided to pay to get back on and become a member I just may post some pix of all my ink. I love the ink pix keep'em rolling in.

Jacob Walsh

"Supporting radical habits for life"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!