Who is not scared to openly admit this? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 09:29 PM   #51
thomaslingren
Karen, I'm very sorry that you have many "LOSERS" in your family, but I am sure that there is much larger issues at hand than pot. You can only blame a person for their own actions. Welfare is the ultimate dependency on the government and is the opposite end of the spectrum as the "consumer mentality" I mentioned previously. They are both very wrong. I do not want to attack or impose on anyone, I am only here to spread love, freedom, and knowledge.
This is getting way off topic.

Breeding Chams and Smoking Grams
Tommy Lingren

Old 10-23-2005, 09:33 PM   #52
coyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
Thomas, I consider this faulty logic. Addicts continuing to use pot is only the gateway to continue in the user lifestyle. The lame continue to lean on the crutch rather than fully rehabilitate into being ambulatory. The only way to truly come back from addiction is to come back fully. I think that greater justice will be done when smokers and users recognize that pot has not helped them. There is a reason why it is called being wasted.
EEgads! I sound like an evangelist!

Old 10-23-2005, 10:04 PM   #53
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp4fun
the exact same thing could be said about the tatt thread that you are all over alot of ppl think tatts are BAD. & will argue about that. That was not my intentions of this thread. If the shoe fits where it.

Jacob Walsh

Wow, I was all over that Tats thread. I posted only once. As far as the pot goes, is not smoking pot also bad in the way that it burns your esophagus? Cigarettes do the same too. Heck, what do I know, I don't smoke.

Old 10-23-2005, 10:14 PM   #54
thomaslingren
Marjee, I agree with you that addiction is a weakness. The weak will fall, sometimes a crutch helps them keep their balance. Also there will be no justice for the weak with out help (from us). Also pot has helped many people not just in a physical way as the medicine it is, but as with me in a psychological way. As a teenager I was very spitefull and full of hate, pot always helps me controll my aggression. Maybe I too need a crutch (to help others from losing their balance.. ha ha).
Ive always heard "wasted" as reference to being drunk.
Don't be afraid to be an Evangelist you might save us all

Old 10-23-2005, 10:15 PM   #55
thomaslingren
This is way off topic

Old 10-23-2005, 11:52 PM   #56
herp4fun
Arrow thats poetry

Quote:
I know many stoners here in the So. Cal. herp community. Every show I attend there is always 4:20 sales, unfortunatley I'm in the car at the time, thats right OG Kush every day is the only way. To the people who say it will rob you of your drive and purpose... is it your drive and purpose to be a self-centered mindless consumer? Life is about being a good person, a light to others. Most people will call pot heads losers because they havent achieved (bought) as much as them. You are not what you own! I will agree that pot is not for everybody, but what is? (SEX) haha.
Man I started the day with 0 karma power then went to 3 no 0 and it's red. Man. I have some reading to do. The writer of this quote said it as it is.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-23-2005, 11:58 PM   #57
herp4fun
Arrow so so true

Quote:
Just so you out of date stoners know the Kush is $30 a gram $600 an ounce and about $8000 a pound. You guys should stick to your $60 an oz. shwag.
Hit the nail on the head.

Jacob Walsh

Old 10-24-2005, 12:13 AM   #58
herp4fun
I agree

This got way off topic. I too am sorry you have losers for family. Do you honestly think it's from that same lil plant that Dr's prescibe ppl as MEDICINE.?
Im with Thomas. I just wish all the others would step up,but like I said I respect their choice to keep it pvt. Alot of you ppl seem so angry. Maybe you guys need a rip of the KIND to balance things out. As Thomas said im here to learn. Im on a quest in life. Im all for freedom.respect. and puffin Chronic and spreading love. Jacob Walsh

"Supporting radical habits for life"

"God made it men use it & the government puts ppl in cages for it"

"FREE THE PLANT"

Old 10-24-2005, 12:28 AM   #59
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by herp4fun
This got way off topic. I too am sorry you have losers for family. Do you honestly think it's from that same lil plant that Dr's prescibe ppl as MEDICINE.?
Im with Thomas. I just wish all the others would step up,but like I said I respect their choice to keep it pvt. Alot of you ppl seem so angry. Maybe you guys need a rip of the KIND to balance things out. As Thomas said im here to learn. Im on a quest in life. Im all for freedom.respect. and puffin Chronic and spreading love. Jacob Walsh

"Supporting radical habits for life"

"God made it men use it & the government puts ppl in cages for it"

"FREE THE PLANT"
1- I am not angry about anything. I believe it is your choice. I believe it is an unwise choice. Your problem, not mine.

2- I do not need dope to deal with reality. I am not an addict. I cope with reality just fine, without drugs, without crutches, without so-called "medicine."

3- Life is not free. Food, and shelter, and all the other things you want from life are not free. They have to be produced by people who work. If everyone is sitting around getting baked and "spreading love" and "all for freedom" and "respect" we'd all have starved to death long ago. Producing and consuming doesn't make one a winner. But not producing anything, and living off the hard work of others does make one a loser.

4- The mantras you keep chanting are things that sound very deep and meaningful to someone who is stoned, but to anyone who has a decent grip on reality, they are meaningless and shallow, and make a perfect demonstration of what pot does to your mind.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:35 AM   #60
herp4fun
to

Serpwidigets. Just fall in line with the rest of the sheep. I work very hard for my $ probably harder than you do. I am a student & a good provider to my family Wife & kids. So dont sing that song to me about not working hard,or having to be "stoned" for this to seem deep. No 1 is saying it's deep just speaking the truth. What works for you dont have to work for others.
Free your mind go take a hit of the kind. Jacob Walsh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread