Collectibles: what do YOU collect? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-18-2006, 08:58 PM   #41
crotalusadamanteus
OH crap! Sorry, I thought I resized those.

Old 03-19-2006, 02:35 AM   #42
Laura Fopiano
Talking Boy do I collect things

I have over 50 Breyer horses that I started collecting when I was 10. I have quite a Barbie collection most are first editions, Bob Mackie ect. Antiques!!! My home is literally 85% antique, from pictures, furnature, plates that hang on the wall in the kitchen, my china cabinet and the contents, my Victorian silver tea set, my turn of the century mahogany mantel, the lighting in my home, the desk that I am typing from, and way too much more to list.......

And my craft goodies......lets just say that I quilt, sew, make jewelry, refinish antique steamer trunks and all kinds of fabrics that most would consider unusable...I can always find a use for it.

But my love and passion....Christmas stuff, not only do I have a dated ornament starting from 1978 to the present date, but most of my stuff is from all over the world, Smithsonian, Radco, Polish mouth blown glass and I even have a autographed Los Angeles Rams ornament signed by Jim Everett, Tom Newberry, and another player that I can't remember the name. When I was talking to Jackie Slaytor, I was so star stuck that I couldn't bring myself to ask him sign it. Had I known that it was his last season, I would have insisted. There are only 2 in existence...mine and the one that I got for my mother.

If I were rich I would collect muscle cars and street rods.....my dream car......a 57 Nomad with a 454 big block, blower, electronic ignition, posi rear end, four on the floor and I could go on and on.......

Old 03-19-2006, 08:28 AM   #43
crotalusadamanteus
They just did a Nomad on Overhaulin. Sweet job too. They put a "NEW" 572 from GM, supercharged, the works. It's only pushin about 600 horses though. Enough to move that Nomad around easily.

Old 03-24-2006, 08:04 AM   #44
INSANE CANES
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
Clutter, dust and dog hair.
LOL sounds like our house. Especially the dog hair. 125 lb + Akita and 55 lb + Husky.
No wait the clutter and dust too. LOLOLOLOL

MIAMI HURRICANES stuff, posters, pics, helmets, autographs, basically anything. Have lots and lots of autographs, 2 tattoos 1 small on my arm and 1 BIG on my back.

Old 03-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #45
wiggle
I collect a range of swords..and little knights in shinning armor! there so cute and knight like.

and lots and lots of candles..

Old 03-25-2006, 07:52 PM   #46
faithinfrogs
Frog collector all the way

I am a collector of nonlive frogs currently but hope to eventually work my way up to live ones. Right now I'm lookin into getting 2 bullfrogs for indoors. So I'm starting aquarium style and hopefully working my way upto a pond in our backyard someday. I would be just tickled pink if I had droves of frogs in a pond out back like they were when I was young. You don't see these beautiful creatures like we used to and it's really a shame. So I hope to do my part in bringing them back into our enviroment here in Minnesota.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!