Hay all my name is Vinny i have studied herpetology for almost 15 years mostly snakes - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:28 AM   #31
Cat_72
Agreed, Vinny.

Just don't sit in my beanbag, and we're good. LOL!!

Old 02-24-2006, 02:35 AM   #32
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Just don't sit in my beanbag, and we're good. LOL!!
Yeah, watch out for that Cat_72. She's been really protective of that bean bag chair ever since we found out that she lined it with flex-watt heat tape for these cold Midwest winters.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:38 AM   #33
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage
Yeah, watch out for that Cat_72. She's been really protective of that bean bag chair ever since we found out that she lined it with flex-watt heat tape for these cold Midwest winters.
Dangit Paul......tell everyone my secret and now EVERYONE is gonna want to sit in it!!!!!

*grabs chair and runs*

Old 02-24-2006, 02:50 AM   #34
Vinny D
lol cat your funny i wont sit in your bean bag but i am up loading some pictures of my belknap suri female and my female marajo, Guyana local BCC in the boas and python photo gallery if you want to see some awsome true red tails i dont have pictures of my male Pokigron local suriname which is a 1 of a kind red tail perfrct example of what a true red tail should look like and he still dosent have his adult colors he was produced by Gus @ rio bravo reptiles

Old 02-24-2006, 05:16 AM   #35
ladyserpent7
what about your dog Cat..does he have the privelege of "the beanbag" hehe

Old 02-24-2006, 08:10 AM   #36
crotalusadamanteus
OK Dan, It is possible that I misinterpretted your wording. I'll let it go at that. But you should concider that I apparantly am not the only one who has. Perhaps something in your wording leaves for the imagination to fill in the gaps? Anyway, enough has been said on that subject already.

And Vinny, You never responded to what I asked above

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Well, welcome aboard. Curious what other ssp of hots you have worked with. I have been cold for 10 yrs, but I kept all ssp of western crotalids, and one c.h.a. for around 15 yrs.
I am a hot head at heart, but just don't need the rush of handling them anymore than I have to these days. I still do removals and relocations in My area.

Rick

Old 02-24-2006, 08:18 AM   #37
Vinny D
what did you ask i didnt see it

Old 02-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #38
Vinny D
i work with all species of hots mainly african true viper bitis 7 atheris group and some eastern crotalids and for elapids mainly naja kaounthia and naja naja thanks

Old 02-24-2006, 08:36 AM   #39
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
what about your dog Cat..does he have the privelege of "the beanbag" hehe
Now how could I POSSIBLY say no to a face like his???

And I'd love to see some pics of your snakes, Vinny.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:51 AM   #40
Vinny D
i have pictures of my true redtail boas in the boa python photo gallery and a picture of my tanzanian puff adder in the venomous gallery i cant get my rhino viper and coba pix on their because their to big check them out and rate them for me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!