For Sale Dubia!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
tenchu
Dubia!!!

My Dubia colony has expoded! I made a feeder tank just so i can try and keep my main colony under population control. well didnt work my feeder tank is now a producing colony of its own! IT has over 500 adults and approx a thousand or more of mixed nymphs. this colony is well started. I would perfer someone purchase the colony that comes with tank lid egg flats and heat pad on bottom. The colony is extremely female heavy as though i feed males off and the med to large nymphs never the females so this colony has hundreds of females. The colony is for sale or trade if someone picks up the entire set up and everything i am willing to let it go for $200 If shipped i have no clue as to how much it would cost because imagine how heavy it is to ship all of the ones in the tank would be one heavy package of feeders.

I am also willing to sell the dubia out of the colony basically split it up they can be picked up or shipped! trades are still welcome! PM me with how many you want and we can go from there the price will be cheap because i really just want them gone their starting to freak the family out a bit because there is so many that there just isnt anywhere to hide.

I can provide pics and or video of the colony I am willing to meet within a few miles from my home i am located in north new jersey i am close to nyc, long island, can meet at the hamburg show in p.a or in white plains westchester county, just a hour and 30 mins from north philly.

looking for super worms approx 500 to 1000
leopard geckos
crested geckos
cave geckos
micro geckos
and if need be cash on my end to even the trade out.

-Dee
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!