"The" Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 02:11 PM   #1
ChameleonCraig
"The" Gecko

Here we have one of the nicest carrot tails of all time. This guy is an amazing 80g SHTCT with over 60% carrot. Many of you may know this gecko. It is Hugh from Wahberee's Geckos. I purchsed him in a group of other geckos a couple months ago for $1500. Now, since I have so many other projects going on right now I have decided to sell him. This guy is capable of literally producung $1000s and thousands of dollars in offspring. DONT MISS OUT IN THIS GECKO!!!!

Also, he is only 3 years old so he still has a lot of breeding left in him.

I am currently entertaining offers on this guy so shoot me an e-mail at repti_dude@msn.com with your offer. Dont wast my time with stupidly low offers. As you know geckos like this with proven genetics are few and far between. Wahberree regularly sells babies for $400 and these babies are from this male!!

I ship through UPS for an extra $40.00 for overnight a.m. delivery.

Thanks,
Craig
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2005, 02:14 PM   #2
ChameleonCraig
Oh sorry, forgot to mention, the first picture is a picture of him now. The second one is him when he was a juvinle. The first picture was taken by me and the second by Robert. It is still on his site.

Craig
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2005, 09:18 PM   #3
ChameleonCraig
Ok, I will take $400.00 for this guy. THE SAME PRICE AS HIS BABIES!!!!!!!!

DONT HESSITATE!

craig
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2005, 09:44 PM   #4
ChameleonCraig
HE is up for bidding!

http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1106528055

Craig
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2005, 12:13 PM   #5
ShannanD25
I can't believe you would part with Hugh, but I am happily bidding on him. I have a bunch from Wahberee as well, beautiful animals!

Old 01-23-2005, 03:55 PM   #6
ChameleonCraig
only 5 hours left to bid!!!

see above post for link to auction!

Craig
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread