Inquiry Ron Johncola (seareef) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
scaledverts
Ron Johncola (seareef)

Hello -

I am curious if anyone has done business with Ron Johncola (fauna user seareef). I am considering purchasing a bearded dragon from him but have not heard of him before. Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Kyle

Old 03-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
sizzlindragons
He has purchased a few dragons from me over the last couple years and he is a very nice guy. I would not hesitate to buy a dragon off him.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #3
Kaiyudsai
Yes... I bought a north Brazilian BCC from him last November. He was very cordial and the deal went down without a hitch. I recieved a perfectly healthy boa, exactly how I would expect to.... I would buy from him again...

Old 03-27-2010, 01:56 AM   #4
Dev1283
Thumbs down

BEWARE This guys dragons HAS MITES!!!! Nice guy on the phone but dragons really are in poor health. I feel really bad for them. He sent me 2 dragons with mites! lucky for me I quarntined them so lucky for me they didn't spread to my colony!!!!! its been a headache ever since making sure none of my dragons have them. I called him and got my refund for the dragons but he refused to pay for the shipping back for his animals! not good business in my book! if anyone wants to see proof I have all the emails up to when he stop responding back...

Old 03-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
Dev1283
Finally Have a echeck for the refund on the shipping back. wish things could have been better

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!