Eco Regional Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #11
lamprophis
I did eventually make the purchase elsewhere. Never heard back from them at all.

Mike Stockton

Old 05-03-2009, 11:38 PM   #12
aasagan
Just a note in case this dealer is following along.... Bad feedback cost you my business.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #13
Steven Busch
I am in the process of filing a dispute with my credit card company. I was promised a refund for DOA'S and deaths within hours of receipt on supposed healthy animals...that was 2 months ago and still no refund. I was also over charged for one animal by $54. Now Andy will not return emails.

I guess I should have known better as the over charge seems to be something he does as I had the same over charge issue a few years ago, which was corrected.

Steven Busch
Yoncalla Frog

Old 02-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #14
KingSyx
Wow i had seen one of his adds and it looked to good to be true so i looked him up after the link to his website turned up a blank page. Glad i did luckily i ended up here instead of trying to buy from this guy thank you all so much for the warning. I hope this guy cleans up his act or gets booted. Guys like that are the reason i dont buy online very often.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:43 AM   #15
KNOBTAIL
Eco

On a previous thread I warned others about his credit card manipulations... In my case he not only short changed me, but still charge me the total amount... I had it resolved very quickly through my credit card company, but here is what should be done..

Notify Kingsnake about these violations.. This is not isolated but a continuous problem with this guy... Secondly, find out who his service provider is for his credit card terminal and threaten them unless he (Andy) stops abusing these sales, and finally, just keep everyone informed about his lousy business methods... JERRY

Old 03-22-2010, 02:40 AM   #16
D. B. Gray
creep

See this thread

David O. Gray

Old 03-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
Ron Billingsley
common thread....

First, I've never done business with this company.
But what I am noticing lately, and really on Kingsnake, is more and more "posters" who.... don't have animals they are trying to sell.
They post ads/pictures... hoping to get buyers. If someone takes the bait, sends money... then they go out and get the animal(s).
Most of these people are in Florida, California and Texas.
Located around the major importers.....
So, if you put two and two together............
That is why you are seeing such long delays. They poster has no over head, no stock, no worries. But when they "sale" something, they don't know if the importer has any left in stock or not. Not a very good system.

What I would suggest, ask for a current picture of the animal your interested in. See if they actually have it.
I will not list the sellers who are doing this. But the list is growing...
Do your leg work... they are easy to spot.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
KNOBTAIL
Ron, I dont even

understand how this guy is still in business or why he has not been bounced off of Kingsnake... He has no problem in taking your card, processing the order and then as in many cases, not shipping... If people would just notify Kingsnake and the card service provider this would stop as his only other method would be PayPal and who knows what destruction he has caused there....

In order to safeguard your own puchase, I would only give him a window of opportunity of 1 or 2 days to ship... Otherwise as just recently occurred from someone I know personally: called up Eco, placed an order, never received the invertebrates, but was charged... Explanation from Dewey: the order was lost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One excuse after another.... You may be right. He may not have the inventory as was the case when I placed my one and only order....

Be very careful with this seller... Thants all I can tell you... JERRY

Old 03-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #19
ididit
I read this forum daily and usually dont have a lot to say... but I ordered a pair and a trio of Uroplatus from him and when the box arrived only the pair was in there... I called and he answered and explained he thought the other pair was in there.... he did send them out at his expense.... within in 10 days all were dead... no response to emails or phone calls...

my name is Trent Foltz.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #20
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by ididit View Post
I read this forum daily and usually dont have a lot to say... but I ordered a pair and a trio of Uroplatus from him and when the box arrived only the pair was in there... I called and he answered and explained he thought the other pair was in there.... he did send them out at his expense.... within in 10 days all were dead... no response to emails or phone calls...

my name is Trent Foltz.
Common problem with him.....missing something in his shipments.

As far as them dying.....well, thats the risk u take with wild caughts.........its a gamble. Ive lost dozens of Chams within weeks of buying and not just from Andy. So, cant really blame him on that one........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!