Good Guy Jamie Glass/ Glass reptiles/ JGlass38 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #21
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by monk90222 View Post
Just want to give Jamie props for helping me with my website. He is a great guy and a rock star with WordPress.
He is also very passionate about his BP's/Geckos and I look forward to doing business with him in the future.
http://www.glassreptiles.com
Thanks brother! I am glad I could help you out and that you are happy with the final product! I appreciate the kind words..

J

Old 08-19-2009, 12:35 AM   #22
dprince
Though I've not yet had the pleasure of doing business with Jamie, I wouldn't hesitate for a second. He's a class act, all the way. Oh, and darned nice critters, too.

Old 09-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #23
LadyOhh
Jamie and I completed a trade a week ago, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. He is a great guy!

Thanks!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #24
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh View Post
Jamie and I completed a trade a week ago, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. He is a great guy!

Thanks!
You are too kind, my friend! I couldn't have been happier from this side either!

Old 01-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #25
monk90222
Just did more business with Jamie. 5 wonderful ball pythons and larger than I expected.

Great guy to do business with!

Props, Jamie!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #26
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by monk90222 View Post
Just did more business with Jamie. 5 wonderful ball pythons and larger than I expected.

Great guy to do business with!

Props, Jamie!
Thanks brother! I am sure you will do great with those girls!

Old 01-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #27
Omnomnami
Aaron and I just picked up our cinnamon male at FedEx! He's absolutely perfect and very healthy. Great packaging, great communication, great everything! We're very happy with the transaction and will definitely do business with you again.

Thanks Jamie, we couldn't be happier!
Nichole & Aaron

Old 01-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #28
Tere Salazar
We just picked up our new babies at Fed Ex, as well...and are absolutely THRILLED!

Thank you, Jamie, for yet another flawless transaction!

Old 01-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #29
jglass38
Thanks Nichole and Aaron. Glad I could finally get your boy to you after all this horrible weather we have been having in the Northeast! Enjoy him!

Tere: I am glad you are happy with them! You are a great friend and it means a lot to me that you come to me first whenever you are looking for a new addition!

Old 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
Shadera
I finished up another deal with Jamie recently, and am very pleased as usual with the transaction and him. The animal was healthy and beautiful. I'm sad to hear that he might be leaving the hobby, but I sure hope he'll be back someday.

Best of luck to you and the missus, guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!