Inquiry Nathan Hortons Herps - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:21 AM   #11
TrulyRare
Well personally I would like my comment removed. He might know stuff about reptiles. BUT..he's not that honest. It's really nice to find out truths about people later on in life. I'm sorry but you don't love someone and want to marry them one week, then not love them the next. Please delete my post. Thanks-Sonnie

Old 11-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #12
rosebud945
I'm sorry that you have personal issues with Nathan, but thats just what they are, personal. I thought this thread was about how he conducts himself as a business man and herp keeper.

Nathan seems to be a straight shooter and conscientious person to do business with to me. The animals that I got from him were in great shape and the business part went off without a hitch. That is rare in this business. I would definitely buy from him again.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyRare View Post
Well personally I would like my comment removed. He might know stuff about reptiles. BUT..he's not that honest. It's really nice to find out truths about people later on in life. I'm sorry but you don't love someone and want to marry them one week, then not love them the next. Please delete my post. Thanks-Sonnie
Sorry. Posts cannot be removed from the BOI.

Old 11-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #14
TrulyRare
I know, I was told, that earlier, sorry.. I just wanted it removed, wasn't making it personal, was just informing why I wanted my comment gone. Neways. Thanks.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #15
cobraman1
Sonnie,
This is a reptile forum and as a friend of Nathon I think you are in the wrong. You are upset that he did not want any part of you and now you are trying to degrade his name on the BOI. this is not only childish, but it isnt right. Nathon is a stand up guy and is one of the most honest people I know. He is nice and polite to everyone and I havnt heard of anyone having a problem with him. Maybe the problem is not nathon, but YOU. Stop stalking and get on with you life.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #16
featurecreature
What part of leave me alone do you not understand Sonnie. Don't bring the drama here. I don't need it. I apologize to fauna for the NON REPTILE RELATED drama but it is my right to choose who to be with or who not to be with. So on an ending note leave me alone, go on with your life and leave me be. Thanks to all who posted. Nathan Horton

Old 11-12-2008, 01:39 PM   #17
TrulyRare
I wasn't bringing drama Nathan. I just wanted my comment deleted. I refuse to support someone who wasn't honest as with me as they should have been. I don't disagree you will make a reptile deal right. And last time I checked..i left you alone, except ..to find out how to save your tortosie you had me get for you, that you have left me with.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #18
rosebud945
Quote:
I wasn't bringing drama Nathan. I just wanted my comment deleted.
Honey, this just isn't true, because every time you post this statement, it is followed by more Nathan bashing. I don't know what happened between you two, but you really do look like a stalker here. This is not an appropriate place to have it out with Nathan, and if you can't see that, you need therapy.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:30 PM   #19
TrulyRare
Nathan bashing? Obviously you don't know what bashing is. I don't want to support my statement and I wanted to withdrawl it. And i have the right to do so. Secondly I haven't stalked him. Why would I waste my time? I didn't obviously mean anything so..therefore why waste my time?
On another note..I contacted him the past few times BECAUSE I have two of his wood turtles. that are HIS. He tells me one day he wants them and will send me money to ship them back to him, then another day he tells me he doesn't give a crap what I do with them sell them or whatever..and I have a greek tortosie, he traded with someone, and it ended up having a upper Resp infection. He knows how to treat the animal, so it won't die. I don't know how many times someone has to ask how to treat something before they get an answer he finally relayed the information and I have NOT contacted him sense. And thank you I see a therapist, hence why I've moved on. He can do what he wants. as I will. BUT...in a anger filled moment of finding out things, I posted a little bit more than I should have. I OPENLY admit that. But..If you knew me, you would know I'm a very open person, and don't mind telling you anything. I never have bashed him. I simply stated the truth. He has lied to me about things, that are personal, and non reptile related. I said he's good in his business with reptiles, but as far as other things..thats all i was stating. And.....you obviously don't know anything about what happened or has happened, I haven't stalked anyone. I loved someone, and got hurt, plain and simple. I don't want to have it out with Nathan, on here I requested that be taken out of the post but it prob won't be. Oh well.....Sorry to have gotten the Topic off Subject.

-Sonnie

Old 12-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #20
natimus56
anywho....

Nathan is a great guy and will do anything for a friend, he can TRULY find the RARE specimens, and is quick to respond to all communique

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!