Bad Guy Chaos Reptiles and Pet Supply, Dan Peck and Josh Stone - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:58 AM   #11
ForkedTung
FYI:

From their website:
Quote:
Customer Service

Our customer service goal is simple: We are committed to providing our customers with total satisfaction. Every time. Guaranteed. Contact us at info@chaosreptiles.com or call (216) 791-5558 anytime.

Please feel free to drop us a line to share your thoughts on the site. All comments are welcomed.

Old 01-25-2009, 05:07 AM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I can't believe his response that the gecko would still be able to breed. That really says it all.

I have so much more I want to say, but don't know exactly how to put it.... I'm lost for words.
Josh’s knowledge of animals and their husbandry is minimal at best (virtually nonexistent would be a more accurate description). Even his business partner would have to (and has) admit to this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Poor quality of animal up keep!!? I agree, and you can also say that, that has changed dramatically since I have been working the shop full time.
I was present when Josh told a customer that it is okay to put a much smaller gecko in with an adult. I of course had to correct him and advise against putting a smaller gecko in with an adult and I also suggested to quarantine any new arrival.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
Juggalo Jay
Thumbs up Dan and Josh were good to me

I met Dan at Daytona back in 07' and not even a year later he bought some boas and pythons from me. He paid me in full, and quick!

Old 01-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo Jay View Post
I met Dan at Daytona back in 07' and not even a year later he bought some boas and pythons from me. He paid me in full, and quick!
Well I'm glad you weren't subjected to waiting for payment like I was and like Neil still is. That was then and this is now. Were prompt and full payment being exercised presently this thread would not have been written. Obviously things have changed.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #15
Juggalo Jay
Well I still will do business with them as long as they wish to buy from me.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
DAND
Quote:
Well I still will do business with them as long as they wish to buy from me.
That is your choice. Though, I would suggest taking my advice and do not extend credit to or accept checks from them. I was still selling them crickets (up until this thread was started, but I told them to stop talking crap about me but they chose not to heed my advice) but I would not accept a check from them anymore, cash only.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #17
Juggalo Jay
I never use or take checks. As far as credit goes, only if I get collateral on something of equal value. I will trade but only in person. Those are my terms.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
DAND
Quote:
I never use or take checks. As far as credit goes, only if I get collateral on something of equal value. I will trade but only in person. Those are my terms.
Well then it sounds like you wouldn't have anything to worry about if Chaos were to purchase anything from you again in the future. Though, I would hope that Neil (and anyone else that Chaos owes money to) was paid back in full prior to them making further purchases from anyone.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #19
garweft
So Juggalo Jay, your saying that they are good to do business with if you don't give them any opportunity to rip you off..... But if you give them a chance they'll rob you blind?

I don't buy into all that "locks just keep an honest man honest" talk. An honest man wouldn't be going door to door looking for one that's unlocked.

Besides, what about the animals that are sick due to lack of proper care? How hard is it to keep a Leopard Gecko at the proper calcium levels. A spaghetti sauce lid with a little calcium in it isn't really that complicated.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:41 PM   #20
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
A spaghetti sauce lid with a little calcium in it isn't really that complicated.
Obviously for some it is. (for some reason I can't use the smilies to the right - so please use your imagination that the one cracking up and pounding it's fist is inserted here)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!