Sunbaked Serpents--Shawn Grey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2002, 04:08 PM   #1
TRobinson
I also purchased some animals from Shawn this week. Super service and shipping as well. I'm glad customer service isn't always the exception and not the rule.

Old 03-19-2002, 04:17 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
TRobinson...TWO THINGS....1. You are absolutely correct! Shawn is definitely one of the GOOD GUYS in this industry, ...and 2. YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME UNDER ALL YOUR POSTS!! NOT INITIALS!! Comprende??? (middle name? only if you want) lol ....Neil

Old 03-19-2002, 07:26 PM   #3
TRobinson
Tim Robinson

Old 03-20-2002, 01:18 AM   #4
Jimi Hunt01
Just wanted to give a piece of mind on this subject.  I have nothing but good to Say about Shawn Gray.  He is extremely reliable, goes out of his way to help you out, and will make sure that the animals you get are healthy, and of great quality.  I would suggest doing business with him to anyone.

Jimi Hunt

Old 03-20-2002, 10:55 AM   #5
Will Leary
Well, since the old BOI went down (and all the old posts with it), I will say it again - Shawn is one of the best in the business! spam_He's a great guy and his animals are second to none. spam_

Shawn, keep up the good work & I hope you and your family are doing well.

Old 03-21-2002, 06:18 PM   #6
viperbreeder
I need this guys info.  I am always on the lookout for a good man in the business. espessially after being burned so bad this week on an order of 12 breeder leopard geckos.  check out that post (I thought I ordered healthy geckos).

Paul Schumann
viperbreeder@hotmail.com
Minot, North Dakota

Old 03-27-2002, 12:54 PM   #7
chris bodner
We also purchased from Shawn at Sunbaked SERPENTS........A WONDERFUL FAT BABY ALBINO HONDURAN.........PERFECT HEALTH....EATING LIKE A PIG........WONDERFUL SERVICE BY SHAWN........DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HESITATING FROM BUYING FROM SHAWN......A+++....... IN MY BOOK.....CHRIS BODNER

Old 04-16-2002, 07:37 PM   #8
DWeymouth
Hi,

I just wanted to ad my two cents... spam_I recently purchased 1.1 Knoblockis and 1.1 Pyro Woodinis from Shawn (arrived today). spam_The packaging was great, the snakes all appear healthy and Shawn communicated very well through the whole purchase process. spam_He even held the snakes for a couple of weeks until I was ready to receive them. spam_I highly recommend him and will buy from him again. spam_Thanks Shawn!

--David Weymouth
Wasatch Colubrids

Old 04-17-2002, 04:10 PM   #9
Big Cheese Rodents
Just wanted to give Shawn Grey and Sunbaked Serpents two thumbs up. I just received 4  kingsnakes from Shawn, they were just as advertised, beautiful and in great health. Shipping and packaging were excellent. It could not have been a better experience. Thanks, Shawn

Chad Martin
Big Cheese Rodents

Old 04-17-2002, 09:12 PM   #10
Stephen Barger
I too have done business with Shawn.  I have even gotten the tour of his place.  He has excellent selection (even when he claims he is almost completely out of stock :-) )).  Great prices, and easy to work with.  All of his animals are in top notch condition, perfectly healthy, mostly tame, and overall best quality that I have seen yet.  While I am new at this business, and I sure haven't seen everyones animals, the one's I have seen, he is the absolute best.

He is a good guy, that is easy to work with.  I would recommend him to anyone.  I am not just saying this, I am as we speak in the process of completing two deals with him.  

I believe I saw someone ask about his contact info, you can check out his website at
www.sunbakedserpents.com .  I am not trying to plug for him :-)... but I do believe someone had asked about how to find him.  

If your considering making a deal with him, go for it.. you won't be disapointed, you probably will be happier than expected!

Stephen Barger
scbarger@earthlink.net
**Another satisfied customer of Shawn Gray.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!