For Sale 08' Hypo Pastel Dream Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
arkangel8508
Talking 08' Hypo Pastel Dream Male

Hello All,
I am putting up for sale an 08' Hypo Pastel Dream male that no longer fits in with my current breeding plans. I am looking to raise money to help fund & focus more on my main breeding projects. I am willing to sell him for $1,200 shipped & $1,100 local pick up. I am willing to work with anyone 100% seriously interested on a 30 day payment plan with a 30% deposit put down on him. These prices are FIRM & I will not accept any low ball offers. He will come with a photo ID for proof of genetics & was bought from Special K Reptiles. Since I have had him he has NEVER refused a meal. He is currently feeding vigorously on either 2 f/t large mice or one f/t small rat. I am not really looking for trades/partial trades at this time due to me wanting to raise & fund my main breeding projects. With that said I may consider doing a partial trade & the rest cash if it is what I am looking for, but it has to be EXACTLY that & nothing less then that. Here is a list of what I am interested in: 100% Female Het Albino Ball Python or Albino Female, Female Spider Ball Python, Female Pastel Ball Python or Female Super Pastel. All Female Ball Pythons have to be between 1000- 1500 grams or more. NO NORMALS & ANY HETS MUST COME WITH PAPERWORK!!! I will also accept partial trades the rest cash for BRB(Brazilian Rainbow Boa) Morphs. I have listed what I am interested in for partial trades above for a reason & if it is not listed there I am not interested in it. I am not trying to come off rude I am just trying to save both me & you from wasting our time & to help try & prevent picture collecters & low ball offers. As I have already stated I am not really looking for partial trades & would rather raise the money, but I may still consider it if its EXACTLY what I want. Anyone seriously interested feel free to contact me either through PM on Fauna or through email with any ?'s & for pictures & more information. Thank you all for your time & hope to hear back from some seriously interested parties soon!!!

Sincerely,
Ashly McShaw
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
arkangel8508
Stop! *FOR FUTURE REFERENCE*

HELLO ALL,
I JUST WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN SOMETHING I HAVE UP FOR SALE OR MAY BECOME INTERESTED IN SOMETHING I HAVE FOR SALE THAT THE BEST WAY TO GET INTO CONTACT WITH ME IS EITHER THROUGH PM ON HERE OR THROUGH EMAIL. REASON BEING I DON'T ALWAYS FREQUENT MY THREADS FOR INQUIRYS OR REPLIES. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME & I HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM SOME SERIOUSLY INTERESTED PARTIES SOON!!!

SINCERELY,
ASHLY MCSHAW
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
Larr
For Sale 08' Pastel Dream Male

Your Ad is a little unclear possibly

You are selling a Male Pastel Dream What ?

Normal ?

Albino ?

Sharp Albino ?

Hypo ?

Who produced this Boa in '08 ?

Old 05-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
arkangel8508
Wink

Larr,
If you want more information feel free to contact me about him. I do not frequent my threads for replies or inquirys as the message above states. So the best way to get in contact with me is through PM or email. Thank you for your time & hope to hear back from you soon!!!

Sincerely,
Ashly McShaw
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP...IT TO THE TOP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP...IT TO THE TOP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP...IT TO THE TOP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-09-2010, 02:49 PM   #8
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP...IT TO THE TOP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #9
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP...TO THE TOP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
arkangel8508
Talking

BUMP...TO THE TOP!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!