Info Wesballpython (Wes Head) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #21
snakemami
Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSJ2010 View Post
I am quite disappointed that someone well known as Alanna would take this minor issue to this forum.

Albeit, they are text messages, but I have plenty of irrational and threatening text messages from Alanna that she sent to my brother.

Again, this is a minor issue and I apologize for anyone who takes the time to read this. My brother and I have had many successful deals. Unfortunately, occasionally you come in contact with an irrational individual who feels it necessary to be vindictive when they feel they have been wronged.

In addition, Alanna did not notify me or Wes that this BOI has been started.
I don't feel that this is a minor issue and I have done as aked and provided all of the communication in the last 2 days between Wes and I as well as You and I. Additionally, I have never threatened or been irrational. I was matter of fact in that we had agreed on a trade, you backed out, and I very honestly told you that if you didn't go through with it, I was going to post to the BOI. You said to go ahead and I said I will.. I think that was plenty of notification that I was going to do this.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #22
aleria
Quote:
Thanks Alanna for posting these! Saves me time! Although you have deleted off your phone a few messages you sent. In addition, the texts confirm how professional and courteous Wes is!

You confirmed our story. As stated, I understand being a little frustrated but given the circumstance, you were the bully and it is clear in your messages. I will admit that given the situation, the deal seemed final. However, you did not inform Wes of the local buyer. Without informing Wes about the local buyer your argument here holds no water. Like I said, had he agreed to the deal knowing about your local buyer, I would have made him stick to it even though I didn’t agree.

Again, I am sorry you feel the need to post all of this here.

Good luck with your future endeavors!
May want to re-read through the texts on number 4 of 10, that is where she told him he had until early the next morning to make the final decision as she had someone local that already wanted her, but that she would turn them down if he really wanted to make the deal.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:08 PM   #23
CSJ2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
May want to re-read through the texts on number 4 of 10, that is where she told him he had until early the next morning to make the final decision as she had someone local that already wanted her, but that she would turn them down if he really wanted to make the deal.
I am man enough to admit that I did not see that text when I was reading through. It definitly appears that Wes was going to do the deal. He made the mistake of doing so most likely becasue he didnt want to loose the snake. Regardless, he tried to get ahold of me Tuesday evening but I was unavailable and no deal goes through without my approval.

Wes is not all in the wrong here. 1) anyone can back out at anytime. Even if another deal "hinges" on a choice. I have had this happen before and not taken it to this level. I dont know if I even believe Alanna had a buyer. In less then 12 hours the local buyer found another snake and got it? Sounds a little fishy. 2) Alanna was very rude, pushy, and un professional in her communications, unlike my brother. 3) She has deleted quite a fews texts that were sent before and after the deal alleged was confirmed.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #24
TheDream
Post 4 of 10 shows Alanna informing Wes by text that the trade deal hinges on if Wes confirming the deal as she has a buyer locally. (Proof given)

Wes agrees and asks is she will throw in decor. That right there shows an agreement whether Wes was eager to do the deal or not (that's the impression I got after reading through)

From what I gathered Alanna has psoted enough proof to show that Wes had agreed to the deal, Alanna provided to Wes that there was a local buyer and Wes ACKNOWLEDGES THAT as he has asked Alanna to see if the buyer wanted to still purchase the Aru as Wes wanted to back out. I also gathered that Wes is in the wrong here and from what I can read, very very uneducated and misinformed. He seemed very pleasant, however was very reluctant but agreed to the deal. Seeing that he had no idea that a black was not a borneo, I can only assume he had not gotten in touch with his brother to ask him in the beginning when he should have, and instead made the deal by himself. IMO Wes needs to learn a thing or two and I think Caleb needs to not let Wes make these kind of crucial decisions for their business. My 2 cents.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #25
snakemami
Rebuff

Here is my answer. Sorry it is so long.
Quote:
As opposed to fully telling our side of the story I will only comment on what Alanna has falsely informed everyone on how the deal transpired. I am only doing this as to give those who care, an opportunity to realize the absurdity of this post.
I can't see why you won't fully tell your side of the story, and please provide all of the proof as I did. If I am in the wrong, I will be certainly happy to admit it.

First off, Alanna did not tell Wes that she had a local buyer.
See post 4of10. States that offer good till tomorrow morning as I got an offer on her locally that hinges on whether you want her. I think that is pretty much stating I have a local buyer.
The 7:49pm text told Alanna that Wes was seriously interested and would probably do the deal. Same email where he says on bottom left Ok I think I will take the deal. Doesn't say seriously interested. Says will take the deal.The following morning, Wednesday the 13th, Wesley informed me of the trade that he wanted to do. I did not agree with it and informed Wes to tell Alanna that either 1) we wanted more time to discuss or 2) that we had decided against it. Being that the trade had been vaguely negotiated less then 24 hours ago, It wasn't vaguely negotiated, we had been texting about her all day the day before and on and off for weeks before thatI did not think it would be an issue to tell her we had decided against it or we needed more time to discuss. Wesley then informed me that Alanna had not taken well to the news and was threatening that “We were going to suffer repercussions of our behavior!” This is correct as the repurcussions of backing out of a deal was feedback on the BOI just as I had stated.
I decided to text Alanna myself to inform her that Wesley had just told me about the trade and that I didn’t agree with it. I apologized for any frustrations and wished her luck with he sale. She promptly responded with “This means nothing to me” and then text me saying again, that “we would be suffering the repercussions of our behavior.” I then sent the text that Alanna has included above. Correct as I lost the sale. Yes I was frustrated and aggrevated.I never cursed at them at all

As regards to the text message that Alanna says she got from a local friend is not even worth my time to comment on. That text is fictitious and fabriacated. Obviously not as it is posted here

As for my final comments, I think Alanna has gotten a little “high and mighty” in regards to her reputation here on Fauna. I have never said I was a big shot, high and mighty and feel that my reputation speaks for itself.I have multiple text messages that she sent to Wes explaining how she is a “big shot” on Fauna and that if we were to “piss her off” we would have a difficult time selling/trading with anybody on the site.I would like to see this I can sympathize with her disappointment with not getting to complete a trade but trying to bully Wes or I because of her status on Fauna, is shameful. I didn't bully, I promised and delivered as I promised. And if you notice I didn't say that you were bad guys, I listed this as an informative post.

In addition, Alanna’s choice to contact her local buyer was all hers. By not informing Wes about the buyer and the circumstances surrounding that buyer, and then using that against him, is a double standard. If she would have told Wes about the buyer and he confirmed he wanted to do the deal, then I can be much more understanding. But to not inform Wes and then use that against him is poor business practice on her part. This has been proven in the text posts. Are you going to stand by your word and make your brother live up to his and now your part?

Wes and I will not be bullied by Alanna on this site. We have completed many transactions successfully and have plenty of individuals who would confirm this. Disagreements do occur in this hobby however most mature professional individuals will not elevate it to the level that Alanna has.

I am not vindictive so I will not say that I will never have future dealings with Alanna. I can forgive her for her behavior and apologize that the situation transpired as it did. Reconciliation is always possible.Not in my eyes. Why would I be so foolish to allow you to back out on a deal twice?

Thanks for your time in reading this and thank you Fauna for giving us an opportunity to sell and connect with other individuals in this hobby. Wes never "officially" agreed to the deal. I think this is where the root of the problem is. Alanna says he did, Wesley says he didn't. The buck should stop there. Even if he "officially" confirmed that he wanted to do the deal it is still ok to back out. If you feel it is ok to confirm a deal and then back out then you are sadly mistaken and I certainly hope that people you do business with feel the same way.Especially considering the time frame. We are talking about less then 24 hours! I have had this happen to me dozens of times. Things happen, people change their minds! Alanna is lacking professionalism and is trying to bully Wes and I. That is why this thread is here.

Now, had Alanna informed Wes that she was foregoing a local buyer in order to do this deal and Wes agreed/confirmed, then I would have forced him to complete the trade. However, this did not occur. I am a man of my word.We shall see. Again this is proven. Are you going to force him to complete the trade?

I am sorry she is frustrated but I will not be pushed around by her.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #26
ozz465
i don't see any prof from either party ,it would help prove the facts . . but so far this thread will help steer people away from dealings with certain people real fast .

Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #27
CSJ2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
Post 4 of 10 shows Alanna informing Wes by text that the trade deal hinges on if Wes confirming the deal as she has a buyer locally. (Proof given)

Wes agrees and asks is she will throw in decor. That right there shows an agreement whether Wes was eager to do the deal or not (that's the impression I got after reading through)

From what I gathered Alanna has psoted enough proof to show that Wes had agreed to the deal, Alanna provided to Wes that there was a local buyer and Wes ACKNOWLEDGES THAT as he has asked Alanna to see if the buyer wanted to still purchase the Aru as Wes wanted to back out. I also gathered that Wes is in the wrong here and from what I can read, very very uneducated and misinformed. He seemed very pleasant, however was very reluctant but agreed to the deal. Seeing that he had no idea that a black was not a borneo, I can only assume he had not gotten in touch with his brother to ask him in the beginning when he should have, and instead made the deal by himself. IMO Wes needs to learn a thing or two and I think Caleb needs to not let Wes make these kind of crucial decisions for their business. My 2 cents.
Although I have proof of texts that Alanna sent to Wes that were quite pushy and rude, I feel that it would be pointless to put them up here.

I'm with ya Victor. Wes agreed to a deal without my consent. Wes and I have discussed the issue and this will not happen again. Wesley has done many deals on my behalf and has done a great job. He is a very respectful individual but just got caught up in this deal. I do feel that Alanna was exploiting his youth while trying to work the deal but that is neither here nor there and this point.

Fyi, it is a Borneo Black Blood or Borneo x Black. I gues the latter would be clearer.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #28
TheDream
"Now, had Alanna informed Wes that she was foregoing a local buyer in order to do this deal and Wes agreed/confirmed, then I would have forced him to complete the trade. However, this did not occur".

You claimed you are a man of your word; Wes knew about the local buyer and was well informed. Stick to your word and end all of this b.s. you said it yourself!

Old 07-15-2010, 04:27 PM   #29
ozz465
sorry , i posted my last reply b4 the prof was posted . anyways seems alana was in the right on this issue.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #30
CSJ2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
i don't see any prof from either party ,it would help prove the facts . . but so far this thread will help steer people away from dealings with certain people real fast .
That is why I think I am done with this thread. It should have never gotten to the BOI. Alanna is being plain vindictive.

Given Alanna's criteria, I could post many similar deals that have occurred to me. However, I don't find it necessary to be vindictive.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!