Info Wesballpython (Wes Head) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:36 PM   #31
TheDream
Alanna has been the only one to post any proof whatsoever; she posted proof that a local buyer existed, she posted proof of Wes confirming the deal, and she posted proof that another individual contacted her with information regarding what Wes had said.

Whether or not you feel Alanna is being vindictive or not, you sir have posted no evidence of what you are proclaiming to be true. She has backed up her statements 100% and you have verified that if this to be the truth you would have forced Wes to do the deal. That is the end of story right there.

Listen Caleb, I have a brother too and I would do anything in the world to have his back. However, what Wes did was go above you and make decisions on YOUR behalf. He is in the wrong and if there are texts that exist between Alanna and Wes where she has been vindictive or rude, it is as a result of your brother's actions.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #32
snakemami
I don't feel I have done anything to be vindictive. I think I have been factual, honest and have provided enough proof. Caleb and his brother Wes aren't going to do the right thing; that is evident. I know this. I am glad that people will know and see the truth.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #33
CSJ2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream View Post
"Now, had Alanna informed Wes that she was foregoing a local buyer in order to do this deal and Wes agreed/confirmed, then I would have forced him to complete the trade. However, this did not occur".

You claimed you are a man of your word; Wes knew about the local buyer and was well informed. Stick to your word and end all of this b.s. you said it yourself!
At this point I probably will not. She will then have sucessfully bullied us into getting what she wants. Had she kept it between Wes and I and tried to talk to me outside of Fauna instead of taking it to the BOI, then I would have made him do the deal. She needed to have given me the chance to look into the situation and sent me the texts instead of putting all of it on here. She tried calling me once while I was in a conference for work. After I didnt pick up she sent me texts demanding Wes send the snakes or she would take it here. Having had no time to look into the situation and receiving the attitude from her that I was getting in her texts, I was not inclined to get to the bottom of the situation. She should have contacted yesterday and tried to resolve the situation with me.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #34
snakemami
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSJ2010 View Post
At this point I probably will not. She will then have sucessfully bullied us into getting what she wants. Had she kept it between Wes and I and tried to talk to me outside of Fauna instead of taking it to the BOI, then I would have made him do the deal. She needed to have given me the chance to look into the situation and sent me the texts instead of putting all of it on here. She tried calling me once while I was in a conference for work. After I didnt pick up she sent me texts demanding Wes send the snakes or she would take it here. Having had no time to look into the situation and receiving the attitude from her that I was getting in her texts, I was not inclined to get to the bottom of the situation. She should have contacted yesterday and tried to resolve the situation with me.
You literally said in two sentenced I called you but you were in a meeting. You never tried to call me back as you indicated in your text. I gave you the opportunity to clear this up all day yesterday as I didn't post any of this till today. You were the one who said to go ahead and post to the BOI. I said I will. I have tried and tried. But you admit you are not a man of your word.
You have no proof, you have nothing posted, you have said tons of contradictory things and now say I didn't try.......... unbelievable.

Old 07-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #35
TheDream
"At this point I probably will not. She will then have sucessfully bullied us into getting what she wants."

In all honesty, not really. She presented proof after proof of what she had originally claimed as the truth and even YOU admitted that you missed the part of the texts where she proclaims the local buyer. By you completing the deal and the terms set forth, you will have stuck to your word and gained reputation by admitting you were wrong but were willing to fix it.

We all make mistakes, that's a given. It's how you make up for those mistakes that makes you the better man/woman and an honest individual set out to do the right thing.

That

Old 07-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #36
Utta
Ok, unless I missed where the actual weight of the bee was, I'm assuming its still 200g. If you think your brother was being taken advantage of for wanting to do a straight trade for a 200g bee for the 2000 1800g female PROOVEN Aru and Alanna wanting more, you and him need to do more research on the price for such an animal. Imo, that's just an insult.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #37
Utta
Proven*

Old 07-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #38
JMartin1982
Ok I have posted one time on the BOI other then this. I wasn't going to get into this but after Alanna has posted this thread I've decided to speak up.

I met Wes back in Dec 09. At that time he had a Aru GTP He came to my house and to trade the Aru for other reptiles I had. We decided on a trade and we was both happy him with his reptiles and I with the GTP.

Now fast forward to this month. I decided to take my hobby on to red tails as I like their temperament more and they are a lot of them reasonably priced right now. More so then GTP. The GTP just didn't fit in my breeding list anymore so I called Wes up and we made a deal on his CBLT and a cash trade in trade for my Aru GTP.

NO point what so ever did we lose contact or was their any backing out. I even post about them here on the BOI about how nice and stand up Wes and his brother were. Wes maybe a teenager but he is VERY grown up in everything he does. His brother as well.

Now about Alanna I have two questions that I saw in the texts?

1st question:

I read thew the text messages in the 14 pic/text it says:

Offer good till tomorrow morning as I got an offer on her locally that hinges on if u want her or not.

Funny you use the word hinges. So am I wrong to say the trade with the local guy wasn't set in stone either?

Question number 2:

pic/text 2
I have turned down offers of 900 on her.

If you have then why didn't you go back to those people and see if they was still interested in her?

I also see you threatening and trying to manipulate Wes way before Wes decided to forgo the deal and then again after his brother told you they had not want to go on with the deal.

In closing Wes and an his brother are VERY nice people and I for one will do business with them again as I have in the past.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #39
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMartin1982 View Post

I also see you threatening and trying to manipulate Wes way before Wes decided to forgo the deal and then again after his brother told you they had not want to go on with the deal.

In closing Wes and an his brother are VERY nice people and I for one will do business with them again as I have in the past.
I would like to see it quoted where she was "threatening and trying to manipulate" Wes during the deal.
I see the usual bargaining back and forth that happens in all trade deals. You don't just take the first thing offered(usually), but instead both people barter back and forth until they decide upon what is fair to both. And flat out, that is all I saw happening during the dealing process. Just because he wanted to low ball her(although said he didn't) and she didn't immediately take his first offer, does not mean she was threatening or manipulating him. And no one forced him to take that deal either. If he wasn't happy with it and did think it wasn't a fair deal then he shouldn't have agreed to it and should have just walked away rather than waiting until it was time to ship the next day to say he had changed his mind.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #40
JMartin1982
I'm sorry I should have made that clearer. This is how I see it as. She thew out the whole conversation if she thought he was backing out even once she was saying I'm taking it to the BOI. I call that threatening and manipulating.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!