For Sale For Sale: Giant Male Pixie (South African Bullfrog) FAT FROG - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
sparisi727
For Sale: Giant Male Pixie (South African Bullfrog) FAT FROG

I have FOR SALE a Male South African Bullfrog (Pixie). He measures about 7-8 inches and is a guaranteed Male. I have heard him croak before. He is CB and a true south African Bullfrog. $250.

He will be 2 years old in a few months and continues to grow. I do not overfeed him so he is not his maximum size. I prefer him to be healthy rather than too fat. He is a ferocious eater, and will eat anything that moves (DO NOT HAVE YOUR HANDS IN FRONT OF HIM WHEN HES HUNGRY). He loves rodents but has been fed insects, worms and other amphibians/reptiles. When not hungry, he is pretty docile. He has not had any health problems. An amazing specimen. You will go through tons of Pixies before getting one this large and ferocious. Great for anyone who loves feeding these things. He has been sparingly handled and has never bitten me but I would recommend him for anyone that wants a great specimen to show and feed rather than consistently handle.

He has been kept in a large aquarium as well as an outdoor enclosure when the weather is right. The image taken was right after he emerged from the mud so he's a bit dirty.

I prefer local pickup in Pinellas county, Florida but will consider shipping if it is a safe method. Please contact me at anationofdestruction@msn.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-20-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
froggermcm
Hi Samuel. I'm intetrested in purchasing your pyxie, please email me at froggermcm@aol.com if he's still available.

Thanks,
Matt

Old 08-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
sparisi727
Still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread