Wanted: Tentacled Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 08:24 AM   #1
Seamus Haley
Wanted: Tentacled Snakes

First things first... I'm looking for these for a friend who is not as active in the herping community as he is with aquarium fish, so the situation will be a bit odd... If you have the animals I'm looking for, a bit of patience will be required before any transaction could be fully completed.

So... Erpeton tentaculatum (occasionally seen as tentaculutus) are what I'm aiming for; adults preffered over juveniles, but if there are 'lil guys avaliable, let me know about that as well- LTC or CB also ideal but if the price is right, he might be willing to risk short term captives as long as they've been wormed. I located a pair for this individual once already, but he suspects that it's 0.2 rather than the 1.1 it was sold as and it's well past the point where the seller would bear any responsibility so... groups are ideal, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 2.4 and so on, but even unsexed animals may be acceptable depending on the general avaliability.

Just a bit more detail about the transaction- Any responses to this ad with avaliable animals should be sent to me at inspectorparrot@earthlink.net or seamushaley@aol.com I'll check through the replies and locate the potentials that are closest to what my friend is looking for and forward him the top choices. He'll make a choice and contact the dealer in question to continue the possible transaction, at which point I am no longer involved. Because he's relying on me to perform a sort of screening process and because he's newer to herps than many others (very competent with the biology, just new to the industry) this transaction won't be that kind of immediate paypal the first response and have them shipped tomorrow morning... But whoever does provide what he's looking for will have established a long term customer with fairly rare (which usually means more expensive) tastes and will be a definite good guy for helping out a newer hobbiest, which I can guarantee will be repayed.

Basically, anyone who has some tentacleds they are looking to sell, please drop me an email at either of the above addresses and please throw something in the subject line indicating the topic so it's not accidently deleted. I look forward to any and all responses and thank everyone who took the time to check this ad for their time.

-Seamus
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread