Bad Guy Chad Johnson - Chadscresteds - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #91
SamanthaJane13
How can he be listed as On, and OFF at the same time?

Quote:
Currently Active Users: 61 (35 members and 26 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 562, 08-06-2008 at 03:49 AM.
samanthajane13, Sarin, dragonlvr+, Rae, Haroldo, phairy80, BRAND0N, mischiefunit, KiraP, hermansmama, Barks, sublimegeckos, MissScully&Velvet, meg90, rubberduckey273, goReptiles, Wesley, Ryno202, that_girl, MaddoxDobes+, Grublet, stellarawesome, leaveittoweaver, sungmina+, GizmoGecko, raevyngirl707, Saffron36, baita83, Fai0607, beyondanytherapy, chadscresteds, SM Reptiles, sadiesmom29
Quote:
Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 403

3DArtist2496, Aethelred, AgentAVP, aguidinger, ajblazin, AJCRESTEDGECKOS, ajrocks777, aldancer3804, Allhallows, alohoroma, AltitudeExotics, Amanda O'Gorman, ameh78, AndrewLiu, Andry, aschnell, Bagger, baita83, Bangerang, Barks, bblack, bella, Bentley83, bertopia, beyondanytherapy, Big Mikey, bishouji, blm0411, bmatyeah, Bocan, bp13, br3277, BRAND0N, Brandi12, Breana', brintlev, Cabs16, calia, CanadianSamurai, Carlene16, cassiemarvin, Cataclysm, cattleboy, ces1010, cg-r-us, CGMa, chadscresteds,

Something's wonky there...I'm listed as on and off also.

Usually, when I'm signed in, I'm NOT on the list of people who've been on in the last 24 hours, UNLESS I SIGN OFF.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #92
jerseygirl
I also got a PM with a phone #; but I responded that I don't want to talk, I want everything in writing.

Old 03-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #93
dragonlvr64
Awesome news that contact has been made.

I agree all of it in writing or in text if you can download it off of your phone.
I hope all of this can be worked out guys

Old 03-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #94
kristy<3sgeckos
he says that he wants to get everyone their geckos. hes working with a jordan russel to get it done. hopefully those who have not been able to receive their refunds can get their critters

Old 03-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #95
California Breeders Union
I received a phone call about 30 minutes ago, asking for my help. I agreed to get everyone's animals out to them. If anyone is NOT willing to receive their animals, please make that clear. I need anyone who has animals coming to email me. Please send:

Your full name, address, and phone number.
What you ordered
Which day of the week you will be available to receive the order.

I AM NOT affiliated with Chad, just local to him and offering help to make sure people get what they paid for, properly packaged and shipped. It is costing me money to do this, as well as time.

Please email today if possible, we are pushing it for the cut off as I don't have the geckos in hand from Chad at this point. Because of this, shipments will be sent tomorrow unless anyone has an issue with receiving wednesday. ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE SENT FED EX.

Jordan Russell
CaliforniaBreedersUnion@gmail.com

Old 03-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #96
SamanthaJane13
Crossing my fingers for all the people who are waiting for geckos or money!!

Old 03-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #97
SamanthaJane13
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
I received a phone call about 30 minutes ago, asking for my help. I agreed to get everyone's animals out to them. If anyone is NOT willing to receive their animals, please make that clear. I need anyone who has animals coming to email me. Please send:

What you ordered

I AM NOT affiliated with Chad, just local to him and offering help to make sure people get what they paid for, properly packaged and shipped. It is costing me money to do this, as well as time.

Please email today if possible, we are pushing it for the cut off as I don't have the geckos in hand from Chad at this point. Because of this, shipments will be sent tomorrow unless anyone has an issue with receiving wednesday. ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE SENT FED EX.

Jordan Russell

Jordan-

You're a good person.

You don't even have a horse in this race, and yet you're facilitating the delivery to make sure everyone gets their geckos.

Thank you for your kindness.

You're aces in my book!!

Old 03-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #98
Crestedlovely
All I can say is, wow. I'm so impressed that you would do this for people. What a stand up person you are! I'm so glad that Chad is taking you up on your offer of help and that you are jumping in there. You have a good heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post

What you ordered

Jordan Russell

Old 03-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #99
jerseygirl
Jordan- That is so nice of you to help Chad and everyone else involved out like that! I bet his parents got the certified letter and gave him hell for it! They probably made him get into contact with everyone...but I wonder if they know he contacted you? I'd be surprised that they would allow him to have you pay for shipping, when everyone has already paid their money to Chad for shipping!

Old 03-28-2011, 04:20 PM   #100
jerseygirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
Jordan- That is so nice of you to help Chad and everyone else involved out like that! I bet his parents got the certified letter and gave him hell for it! They probably made him get into contact with everyone...but I wonder if they know he contacted you? I'd be surprised that they would allow him to have you pay for shipping, when everyone has already paid their money to Chad for shipping!
(I wasnt done, and it sent by itself?) anyway...I really dont want to cost you any money. And Im just so fed up with Chad at this point, that I just want paypal to refund my money. Are we still forced to go through with the sale?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos