Bad Guy Chad Johnson - Chadscresteds - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #11
kristy<3sgeckos
thats not rude of you to say! he stole your money. it sounds like that was his intention. his account should be locked and hopefully anyone considering purchasing or selling to him will see this thread.

Old 03-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
CharlieGeckos
Wow guys... good luck. I hope that he pulls through and reimburses you all and/or sends your animals- AND that they're in good condition.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #13
California Breeders Union
(562)292-9589 that's his cell if you don't have it, maybe you can reach him that way? I don't know him well (he bought a few leachianus from me, and later tried to resell them on fauna), but he did text me last week trying to wholesale me back some of them for more than I charged him for them, stating his engine on his car blew.

Good luck-
Jordan

Old 03-13-2011, 08:27 PM   #14
kristy<3sgeckos
thankyou jordan! i for one am fed up with him and just want my money back but im sure there are a couple other people out there that need his number to try to get ahold of him.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:51 PM   #15
chongorojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy<3sgeckos View Post
thankyou jordan! i for one am fed up with him and just want my money back but im sure there are a couple other people out there that need his number to try to get ahold of him.
If he is a minor maybe a call to mommy will straighten things out? Worth a shot IMO..

Old 03-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #16
kristy<3sgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
If he is a minor maybe a call to mommy will straighten things out? Worth a shot IMO..
from what it sounds like mommy spoils him rotten maybe thats his problem? someone should call though it might be an amusing conversation (that is if anyone would pick up)

Old 03-14-2011, 11:15 PM   #17
skinwrappedbox
I'm intending to give him a call. Soon. He logged into fauna yesterday, I can't imagine he didn't look at this thread.

Don't know exactly how old he is, but he's old enough to drive and possibly hold down a job. From what I've read he's told other people.

Old 03-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #18
kristy<3sgeckos
ansli- please let me know if you get ahold of him and what he has to say if you do

Old 03-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #19
dragonlvr64
Someone might want to PM Matt on Pangea or the mods and notify them of this thread. Possibly they need to take away his sale thread posting ability!

Old 03-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
Jaybee
We've got an eye on the thread. He is banned from the Trade section there until he makes it right, though we didn't remove his ability to post entirely so he can't use that as an excuse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos