Bad Guy Chad Johnson - Chadscresteds - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #51
kristy<3sgeckos
i wonder if something actually did happen to him... :/

Old 03-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #52
jerseygirl
I doubt it, he had logged in after we all PM'd him, and the site notifies you by pop up and email that you have a message, so he knew. I can guarantee, he was tired of being contacted by people that knew his # and had it changed

Old 03-19-2011, 07:12 PM   #53
kristy<3sgeckos
ugh. this is so rediculous! someone needs to find out his home number or where he lives or something.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #54
skinwrappedbox
No doubt he's dropped his number. No telling how many people called him.

Also, I'm posting a picture of the girl I bought, so if you guys see this animal forsale here, or anywhere else- you'll know its Chad.
I suggest some of you that never received your animals do the same, because to be blunt- I want to make sure he's not able to try and resell them here or on pangea.

I've already gone through some of his old ads & saved photos.

Old 03-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #55
emilylovesherps
OK, from sleuthing on his college soccer info, his parents are Carl and Susan Johnson,
15503 Allingham Ave

Norwalk, CA 90650-6218

(562) 864-2808

Old 03-19-2011, 10:19 PM   #56
kristy<3sgeckos
thanks emily! i think il give them a call tomorrow

Old 03-20-2011, 01:45 AM   #57
jerseygirl
In all honesty, I'm a little afraid to have him shipping anything, from other peoples experiences. I think we should all just file disputes with paypal and get our money back. I think even Ansli, who sent her money as a gift, even has a chance, if they see his track record, with all these people reporting him. I am so fed up with this, that I don't want to even give him the satisfaction of a sale. I think after we all get our refunds then we should let his parents know that he stole from us.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:48 AM   #58
kristy<3sgeckos
exactly my thoughts tara i got my money back the other day but would still like him to know how i (and the rest of you) feel.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #59
skinwrappedbox
I'm still in the process of looking into paypal.
I may be giving that phone number a call also. Let me know how it goes on your end.

Old 03-23-2011, 12:25 AM   #60
xPantherx
I have had some minor dealings with Chad, but they too speak on his integrity as a business person in this trade.

He replied to an ad in which I was looking to purchase a red harlequin male.

I had a feeling that the gecko he had contacted me with was familiar, and that I had seen him for sale previously. However, I did not recognize the animal until he had sent me some fired up photos, with the name included (one of the photos is attached - kurant010.jpg).

When I didn't reply, he sent me this (LOL)

So after searching the forums for where I had seen the male previously listed...

It's interesting that Chad decided to more than double the price he paid, but I suppose that is what arbitrage is, right?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos