Bad Guy west coast roaches Daniel Penunuri - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2011, 02:48 PM   #21
adminwestcoastroaches
The original post.

After reading the rest of the post I saw you and your post.Also read your the data on your link.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #22
MaydayPictures
Well WHAT an interesting coincidence...the day I post about the terrible encounter I had with you is the day you "happened across" this thread.

Very interesting indeed.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #23
adminwestcoastroaches
I think personally you are going above and beyond. But that is your right. I still stick to my story however, That on any dead arrivals we require a notice within 6 hours of receipt. Just like all other breeders dictate in their guarantee's that buyer pays shipping cost.

I will still replace them, I never had an issue replacing them, I just cant pay for a new shipping label when we was notified a day later after the roaches sat in the mailbox, then sat in the shipping box the rest of the day.

If you would have contacted us immediately , we would have shipped them out and paid for the shipping ourselves and even doubled the order. That would have been our negligence. When you purchase an item via paypal and I create a label via paypal, you get a notification via email that tells you the tracking number and you can see the movement as the item makes it way to you.

I don't want to get into a blowout over this again, but the buyer has to be just as responsible as the seller when the item are perishable. The full details were posted in the auction on Ebay. The same auction still exists on Ebay unchanged as it was when you purchased the item.

If you were unable be home to retrieve them from the mail, or open the box when it came i. I am not sure there would have been anything I can do to prevent them from overheating and dying in the previous shipment or any future shipments.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #24
MaydayPictures
I'm baffled. I can't believe you still don't understand. Your shipping policy states there would be a signature required. There was someone at my home waiting to sign for the roaches. However, you didn't require a signature, so the mailman put them in the mailbox. It's well known that we've been breaking records for heat in Fort Worth. It was well over 80 degrees, so they died. There was nothing I could do to prevent this. You should hold yourself to higher standards. I shouldn't have to pay for anything else, shipping or water crystals or whatever...they died because you sent them to a location that was hella hot and had the mailman put them in a mailbox, moron.

I feel like there must be something wrong with you. I truly hope you get better.

Peace outside.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #25
Lucille
Meredith, I read your link and it was clear from your account what happened. Without a signature requirement when you were expecting one, there was no way you could have know delivery was made.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #26
adminwestcoastroaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Meredith, I read your link and it was clear from your account what happened. Without a signature requirement when you were expecting one, there was no way you could have know delivery was made.
Just so you all know. The post office has online tracking. You can actually look and see where your package is.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:05 PM   #27
MaydayPictures
Thank you very much Lucille. I appreciate your response. This is so frustrating.

And Jon, the tracking that was sent to me said the package wouldn't be arriving for another day ....again...something I stated in my messages to you. Seems like you haven't read or listened to anything I've said so far. That's unfortunate.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #28
adminwestcoastroaches
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaydayPictures View Post
Thank you very much Lucille. I appreciate your response. This is so frustrating.

And Jon, the tracking that was sent to me said the package wouldn't be arriving for another day ....again...something I stated in my messages to you. Seems like you haven't read or listened to anything I've said so far. That's unfortunate.
Ebay requires tracking information. The usps scans a package, it registers based on tracking number and updates. It will tell you the day before the item gets to you that its in your town, and it tells you when it is out for delivery. It also tells you when it delivered.

Again I will send you more roaches, and ill pay for it. We can just agree to disagree.

Old 10-20-2011, 04:26 PM   #29
MaydayPictures
You're more than welcome to send me the batch I paid for. I will ask, though, if you do decide to send them [without expecting any money from me for anything], please make sure they are contained, and please require a signature.

If I receive them and they are alive, then I will gladly remove the negative feedback from my blog and I'll post an update here to let everyone know you handled the situation.

Again, thanks to everyone for their feedback!

Old 10-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #30
951adg06
Hello

Is this your youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/westcoas...13/_wIZuA0-gf0

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!