Inquiry Brian Chumsae aka Dinky Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:25 PM   #21
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
First off never said not to breed it and i do have experience with him also i was only trying to make you aware of the IMG gene I know some one that has dealt with it for many years. not just one breeding and then dub it genetic especially when none of the animals produced by it where proven to carry it. from what i see it is an incomplete project with that particular snake. anyone that has something real different like this animal would not sell it unless there was a good reason like infected hemipene and will not breed anymore or not proving out.
You have experience with who... Brian? Brian needed to sell some snakes because he had bills to pay. You said "that particular snake" so your are saying Brian sold me a snake that cannot breed? tell me how you know? Why would he want to buy the male back if it unable to breed? Why would he put my full name and say I own the vanilla IMG on his website if he had something to hide? You need to prove what your saying about the non-breeding part otherwise it puts you in a bad light. I'm starting to feel like you are jealous.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
gsrept
First off i never said it would not breed, what i was doing is giving examples of why people usually sell a snake. Second as far as putting me in a bad light you are wrong I did not sell you a snake as a proven img breeder when in fact there is nothing proven about it. I was mearly stating facts about the img project. and jealous of one snake, that does not even compare to my coral glow.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:29 PM   #23
Show Me
Quote:
First off i never said it would not breed, what i was doing is giving examples of why people usually sell a snake. Second as far as putting me in a bad light you are wrong I did not sell you a snake as a proven img breeder when in fact there is nothing proven about it. I was mearly stating facts about the img project. and jealous of one snake, that does not even compare to my coral glow.

If you don't know of anything wrong with my male then why even suggest there could? You seem like a guy that could walk into a bar and give everyone a instant buzz kill. LMAO. Brian sold me a proven BREEDER, he told me all about what he knew about IMG before the sale. He was very honest. I bet you paid alot for that coral glow...to bad there's lots of them and they are being held back to keep the market up. I feel the market on them is going to crash, just thought I would let ya know. They are very pretty but not worth the price IMO.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
gsrept
thats fine i did not pay a lot basically traded a 5 gene for it so basically cost me nothing seeing i produced the 5 gene snake. and if you read what i said was there is usually a reason why someone sells and gave a couple examples. well obviosly you are only seeing it one way so i am done with this post and good luck.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #25
gsrept
oh and buy the way i never attacked you personally so i can see how you are.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #26
Show Me
Quote:
thats fine i did not pay a lot basically traded a 5 gene for it so basically cost me nothing seeing i produced the 5 gene snake. and if you read what i said was there is usually a reason why someone sells and gave a couple examples. well obviosly you are only seeing it one way so i am done with this post and good luck.
Of course there was a reason he sold the snake...he needed money. You came on thread suggesting something could be wrong with it. I guess you just wanted me to know that every snake I buy could have a problem. Such good advice.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #27
Show Me
Craig,
Just wondering... if every time someone makes a good guy post about you...would you like me to point out that the snake they bought from you could have sometime wrong with it?

Old 03-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #28
johnnydance
You tell him Christina!!!
I believe that unless you know something is wrong with the breeder or the particular snake, in question, then nothing should be said. I don't want anyone to get screwed over, that includes, both, customers and breeders!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy that Vanilla!!! Wish I had one!!! LOL

Old 03-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #29
Show Me
I just realized something. You had already told me what you thought of my IMG on one of my posts months ago. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...trange+vanilla so why did you feel the need to come on this one that has to do with Brian's customer service and tell me again? You seem to be really interested in my snake.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #30
Dinky Reptiles
Show Me : are you sure you don't want to sell him...lol just kidding no he is a keeper I will try and get up the other IMG's photo's for you too look at, I barely ever go on here, should be in the photo album soon enough...But yes tracking the IMG is extremely difficult so far we have come to the conclusion that it's, not sure if i am saying this correct but a T2 generation mutation. That might be wrong as far as what it's called so don't quote me on that just yet. But so far we have seen spider IMG, Pewter IMG, Pie Bald IMG, Yellow Belly IMG, and lots more a few girls have just changed this year IMG...Like I said i will aim for photo's, just been busy at work with the animals and then when I'm off, I'm dealing with the collection. It's keeping to be a lot but I manage, I am thinning out some of my animals which are on kingsnake. Free feel dinkyreptiles@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!