Please help identify this boy. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
Daequix
Please help identify this boy.

This is the last baby from my fire x fire breeding. 2 of the four are obvious fires. 1 is a BEL. This young man is borderline for me....If I look at him alone, he says "Fire" to me. Putting him against his sisters----I'm not 100% sure and don't want to cheat my sister who is very interested in him. Thus far tonight his head has seemed to lighten up even more so....I'd love opinions... (nice ones please!)

(No flash)

(Crappy bright light shot)

Old 08-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
Focal
Any pics with him next to his siblings?

Old 08-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
rcpreis3
And if u happen to have a normals that hatched out around the same time as this clutch could u throw them in for a side by side?

Im betting u just got smoking lil fire girls

The last no flash shot is very convincing to me.

Old 08-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
And if u happen to have a normals that hatched out around the same time as this clutch could u throw them in for a side by side?

Im betting u just got smoking lil fire girls

The last no flash shot is very convincing to me.
Robert---yeah I have to say that one helped and yes I can give you a few side by sides and also normals hatched a few days later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Any pics with him next to his siblings?
Yes let me put them here and ty both for taking the time to help out...

First shots is Baby 4 (question baby) and Baby 3 (fire)

Baby 4 and his 2 siblings

Baby 4 plus a normal from a normal (het pied) clutch born within the month

Baby 4 plus another shot of the normal baby

Old 08-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
Focal
LOL, you're right. That is a hard one! He definitely doesn't look normal but his coloring doesn't pop like his sisters. It looks like he has a little bit of a head spot. It's a good thing he's a boy though. It would make proving him a lot quicker.

Old 08-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
LOL, you're right. That is a hard one! He definitely doesn't look normal but his coloring doesn't pop like his sisters. It looks like he has a little bit of a head spot. It's a good thing he's a boy though. It would make proving him a lot quicker.
LOL this is a hard one! I wish he was or wasn't--that would make things much easier. The head spot shows up much more in person...that's the difficult one...bleh!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #7
rcpreis3
Look at the yellow and blushing when compared to a normal. Plus he has the "no curve alien heads," I notice on alot of Fires. Meaning instead of his side pattern curling down at an angle near his belly, the more straight down, its kind of hard to explain.... lol

Id totally put money on him being a Fire and the girls are just real hot smokers!

Old 08-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
rcpreis3
Quote:
Look at the yellow and blushing when compared to a normal. Plus he has the "no curve alien heads," I notice on alot of Fires. Meaning instead of his side pattern curling down at an angle near his belly, the more straight down, its kind of hard to explain.... lol

Id totally put money on him being a Fire and the girls are just real hot smokers!
EDIT***

They're more

Old 08-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #9
snakesRkewl
Belly shot of a fire hatchling, looks pretty similar to me

Old 08-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesRkewl View Post
Belly shot of a fire hatchling, looks pretty similar to me
Thanks Jerry-- I actually took belly shots of all of my other fire hatchlings and agree on that cause while there were some very slight stray dots there it was clear overall-- much like one of the others immediately after birth....I appreciate the help and the feedback!

Quote:

Robert, Good point on the alien heads and looking back on my other fires I see that as well. Thanks to all the great answers I am really feeling more and more confident about him...and he is absolutely the cutest and sweetest so it makes me happier since he'll have a wonderful home! So far everyone I've spoken too either in pm or here on the forums has felt he is fire or leaned towards it...which speaks to my own feeling/observation on him.

I absolutely appreciate everyone who has added their two cents --its what makes this community so great in that you can ask others for help/feedback/advice. My thanks!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!