Good Guy West Coast Roaches - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #11
adminwestcoastroaches
All I did was choose a bad roach supplier. If you dont like it, to bad. Yes its a Kanagroo court. If people dont view as you view and comment how you like them too. You bash them, question their integrity and call them names. Darian for instance. No stake in the matter at all other than he was duped by Rene. yet he was bashed even by the owner of Fauna.

As far as omitting data to you and your minions, I wasn't aware I was under a subpena or that I was under oath. I owed you no data in the onset. I offered the data, you and Geraldo exposed nothing. you also claim you know the inner workings of the bad deal between Rene and myself in the onset.

Is that because you spend your night talking with the scammer. Did you hatch out the plan yourself? How do yall split it up?

I stole nothing, and I do not have open issues to deal with. I offered to work with Malestrom, asked him to contact me and he refused. He was also refunded , and he failed to mention the Molted Female Adults I sent instead of the standard feeders he wanted. More than 100 to be exact. $200.00 in breeding roaches.

My door is still open to him regardless to what he thinks of me and how he decide to proceed.

Wolf you are ridiculous and petty individual in my opinion you have nothing better to do.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
adminwestcoastroaches
I did not claim I did not know Rene I claimed I dont know who Danial was. Southern and Geraldo supplied that information on the alias. you my friend are the keeper of the scammers not me. You chose to defend them in the Kanagroo court. Not me.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #13
Spyral
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminwestcoastroaches View Post
We we continue to do business and provide exceptional customer service to our clients despite the attempts of Rene Morales the illicit salesman and his public defenders Southern Wolf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malestrom View Post
They were good to me until I placed a large order and they ripped me off, blocked me on facebook and dont return my phone calls or emails, im taking it to the postmaster and paypal dispute center. I ordered 2 thousand roaches and received 1/2 and an iou letter never made good on. I also ordered 500 superworms, 25 arrived dead the order was 75 short and 3 days later 30% ofthe rest were dead as well

The issue with Malestrom had nothing to do with Rene.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #14
adminwestcoastroaches
No it did not. That was all me. It is recent and I continue to try to work with Malestrom. If he refuses to take the feeders I offer to send him, I cant help that.

All I can do is try.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #15
Southern Wolf
Quote:
All I did was choose a bad roach supplier. If you dont like it, to bad. Yes its a Kanagroo court. If people dont view as you view and comment how you like them too. You bash them, question their integrity and call them names. Darian for instance. No stake in the matter at all other than he was duped by Rene. yet he was bashed even by the owner of Fauna.

Quote:
As far as omitting data to you and your minions, I wasn't aware I was under a subpena or that I was under oath. I owed you no data in the onset. I offered the data, you and Geraldo exposed nothing.
We exposed nothing? Do you even know how to tell the truth? We exposed a lot about your shady dealings.

You contacted us and claimed someone was using your name. You claimed that you didn't know who this could be. You played it off like you were the rightful owner of the site. You misled us in a lot of ways in hopes that we'd just delete the account of a member of our site because someone just up and says something about someone. Sorry... it don't work that way. We don't just delete members because someone off the street says too. After we investigated we did in the end delete that username though.

Quote:
Is that because you spend your night talking with the scammer. Did you hatch out the plan yourself? How do yall split it up?
I talked to him all of two times when this originally went down. Just like I TRIED to talk to you. You didn't answer your phone so I continued to dig to see what I could find. What I found was enough evidence for me and I no longer needed to talk to you on the phone. It was right there in front of me in black in white. Considering what others have said... maybe it's a good thing I didn't talk to you on the phone because I believe they said you were a smooth talker. Maybe I wouldn't have continued to look.

Do you really want to question my integrity? In the past I have stood up for someone even though I didn't like the way they do business... all because they were being accused of something they didn't do. The members here trusted me enough to be honest with them after I saw the documents and transactions of the sale (person in question didn't want to put her clients info out there). The members here trusted me because of my integrity.

Quote:
Wolf you are ridiculous and petty individual in my opinion you have nothing better to do.
You're just mad because I exposed a side of your business that you'd rather stay hidden. You're just mad at me because I keep catching you in lies. Maybe your just mad at me. Either way... the ONLY reason I am here is to show the truth.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:37 PM   #16
Southern Wolf
Quote:
I stole nothing, and I do not have open issues to deal with. I offered to work with Malestrom, asked him to contact me and he refused. He was also refunded , and he failed to mention the Molted Female Adults I sent instead of the standard feeders he wanted. More than 100 to be exact. $200.00 in breeding roaches.

My door is still open to him regardless to what he thinks of me and how he decide to proceed.
Quote:
No it did not. That was all me. It is recent and I continue to try to work with Malestrom. If he refuses to take the feeders I offer to send him, I cant help that.

All I can do is try.
So which is it.... you sent them or you're trying to send them? You cant seem to keep your story straight.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #17
adminwestcoastroaches
Southern because you cant follow along with plain English. I did both. Sent him large females before he posted here and tried to do just as he asked in his post to send him more feeders.

Maybe you should quite with the word twisting, remove your mouse from the quote button and actually read the post.

Your games can wait while you try to assimilate the information posted. If you need more help enlightening yourself with the information , I would suggest a tutor for you.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #18
Malestrom
my monies were refunded after I was pointed to this BOI and decided that I was going to contact the postmaster, as use of the usps to deliver goods paid for is contractual, and non delivery is considered fraudulent. 5 minutes after I posted my monies were returned (via paypal) so our issue is resolved and there wont be any further ones, ive taken my business elsewhere.
Malestrom

Old 01-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #19
Malestrom
As for the large females, I inquired what they were for and got no reply, I askedaare they the rest of my order? 'no'
Is it an appeasement? 'no'
What is it then? 'no reply'
so now im the fekin bad guy in this? whos twisting what now?
Ive heard nothing but bad reports since this BOI opened and lots of people telling me of bad experiences with WCR and I dont care to be your new focus or scape goat, im one guy out of much more than just 1
Leave me out of it, you never even answered what the large females were for, all I wanted was my GD order filled......... go work at McDonalds the roaches are free..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!