Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 68 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #671
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
You can defend him as much as you want, we have different opinions...possibly based on different information. I'm not trying to dissuade you, I could care less if you support, or buy from, Jerry. By the same token, your protestations that he is a good guy because - no matter what else - he gave a refund fall flat with many of us.
I've never dealt with Jerry, and I don't know whether you have....my only information on him, and how he deals with issues, is what I have seen in this thread. Again, maybe it is just that I have seen things that you haven't, but we've looked at the same thread and have different opinions. I'm okay with that
I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out how this really means nothing. What did this do to get Stu a refund? I do not know Jerry and have never met him. I do know some of the people that were against Jerry and consider them friends and very intelligent people. I don't know what you think you have seen that I haven't, my opinion is about the way people think they made someone do something with their keyboard. Jerry did it all by himself, all but the last part of the refund is complete. I will agree to us having different opinions and say goodnight, thanks.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #672
hhmoore
Sure, Jerry did it all by himself...but what was stopping him from doing it all by himself before the issue was brought here. What this thread did was bring things into the open; and, whether you agree or not, many people think that is why Stu is getting his money back.
If you want to further discuss the value or effectiveness of the BOI, please do so in the Fauna Feedback Forum - that section is better suited to that topic, as it is distracts from the topic at hand

Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #673
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
That's a non-sequiter. Paypal didn't promise Stu he'd be paid by the end of the month; Jerry did. The check was postmarked on the 31st, but Stu sure as heck didn't have the money like Jerry gave his word that he would.
I'm pretty sure he said he was pleased and that he hasn't continued to comment. He has every right to but is waiting for the date on the check and then will have received his refund. If you are loosing sleep over this then...... I don't know what to tell you. That's not a lie, it's a set back. Paypal is a example, I have had my money held up for a long time and as much as I wanted it right away, it doesn't always work that way. I still use their service even though there was a set back. You seem to think anyone you think is wrong must act in a way you see fit, you will find that's not the way it works, only in fauna land. Is Stu happy he has that last check in hand after all others have gone through no problem? I would hope so, he's a couple days from being done with this.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #674
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Sure, Jerry did it all by himself...but what was stopping him from doing it all by himself before the issue was brought here. What this thread did was bring things into the open; and, whether you agree or not, many people think that is why Stu is getting his money back.
If you want to further discuss the value or effectiveness of the BOI, please do so in the Fauna Feedback Forum - that section is better suited to that topic, as it is distracts from the topic at hand
Am I aloud to answer you? I will stop distracting the many people's opinions...lol...Goodnight!

Old 04-05-2012, 01:52 AM   #675
JETZEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell Mulks View Post
John,

I've already written that 'other' stuff, as seen by your quoting me on it.

Here's something for you and everyone to think about. I really don't care for Mr. Kruse. That's obvious. Also, if I just wanted to see Mr. Kruse slammed for everything, true or not, I would have just sat back and watched him get slammed for 'knowingly' sending sick snakes to Stu. However, I don't believe in allowing disingenuous information about someone, or their actions, to 'take them down' (btw, I don't think Thomas was trying to 'make up' things about Jerry, I just think he thought that ZD didn't act that quickly and that Jerry had to know; that's why I defended my belief that Jerry didn't realize they were sick when he sent them...because ZD can onset that quickly).

So, given that, I think you can deduce for yourself whether I think what I wrote before I believe to be true, and whether I simply made it all up to 'take down' Jerry.

Mitch
Mitch,
well thanks for the info about jerry anyway. the colubrid community deserves to know about people like him. "take him down"? not me i'm just glad the truth is availible thanks to the BOI.

John Sommerfield

Old 04-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #676
hhmoore
You can answer...but general comments about the BOI really have no place in this thread. That's the only part I was addressing in blue.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 AM   #677
Bobby O
Thumbs down Let's see what I learnt about Jerry Kruse from this thread....

What I learnt about Jerry Kruse from this thread other than his many personality issues and the Stu deal gone very bad:

1) Knowingly selling zonata crosses as pure locality/ssp.

2) Knocked other breeders for having ZD in the past as his sales pitch.

3) Attempting to buy/buying other breeders zonatas and reselling them for profit.

4) Asking people to send him letters/receipts of purchases displaying much higher prices so he can show prospective customers in order to increase prices on future sales.

5) Displays pictures of animals that are not his and without informing the owner that he did so.

6) Trashing the people on the West Coast for gifting zonatas even though he was the recipient of these gifts.

My conclusion: Jerry has the credentials of a good used car salesman if he wants to change careers......

Old 04-05-2012, 02:21 AM   #678
Mitchell Mulks
John,

I'm sorry, I think my writing got a little funky there. All I was saying to you was that, yes, that stuff I said wasn't fabricated, and that i didn't say it to just 'take him down'. I said it because I thought his past actions needed to made public for future and past customers. I'm sorry if you thought I meant you were trying to 'take him down'. That wasnt what I was saying at all.

Mitch

Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #679
JETZEN
Quote:
John,

I've already written that 'other' stuff, as seen by your quoting me on it.

Here's something for you and everyone to think about. I really don't care for Mr. Kruse. That's obvious. Also, if I just wanted to see Mr. Kruse slammed for everything, true or not, I would have just sat back and watched him get slammed for 'knowingly' sending sick snakes to Stu. However, I don't believe in allowing disingenuous information about someone, or their actions, to 'take them down' (btw, I don't think Thomas was trying to 'make up' things about Jerry, I just think he thought that ZD didn't act that quickly and that Jerry had to know; that's why I defended my belief that Jerry didn't realize they were sick when he sent them...because ZD can onset that quickly).

So, given that, I think you can deduce for yourself whether I think what I wrote before I believe to be true, and whether I simply made it all up to 'take down' Jerry.

Mitch

Mitch,
thanks for the info anyway. as for "taking him down"? i doubt he'll be totally destroyed. there will always be some buyers/traders/beggers that think they'll get a good deal from him. personally i'm just glad the truth is availible thanks to the BOI.

John Sommerfield

Old 04-05-2012, 02:50 AM   #680
JETZEN
Quote:
John,

I'm sorry, I think my writing got a little funky there. All I was saying to you was that, yes, that stuff I said wasn't fabricated, and that i didn't say it to just 'take him down'. I said it because I thought his past actions needed to made public for future and past customers. I'm sorry if you thought I meant you were trying to 'take him down'. That wasnt what I was saying at all.

Mitch

jerry's already done himself enough harm but i do think that some are trying to sweep it under the rug for him. fortunately they're not very good at it,LOL!!!
well i'm done here for now prolly won't be back for a while way too busy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!