Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 70 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:29 AM   #691
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
What he said was

Yes, the tone of that post was positive...most likely because Stu was relieved to see the payment; but that doesn't make him "pleased".

You can consider him pleased; just as you can be generous in what you interpret as Jerry being a good guy to Stu, or this having a good guy ending...but that doesn't mean that everybody is going to agree with you. To you, it might not matter if promised funds show up late, and with an extra delay in the form of a post dated check; to many other people, that would be a source of annoyance (not something to be pleased about).
Of course, isn't this all about opinions? Stu got what he deserved, he should be pretty pleased. I'm sure he wishes it was done quicker but it was not. Now he has it, what's not to be pleased about? You may not like him, I do not even know him, but he did refund him. That's all I am saying.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:34 AM   #692
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
Gerard-I don't think you get it either.
Did you get most of the refund and holding the rest waiting for the date to deposit? That's a good thing! I'm glad you got it, you more than deserved it.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #693
Bobby O
Thumbs down Buyer Beware- Jerry Kruse

Cronies- Keep posting to keep Jerry's name on top of the Buyer Beware BOI threads. I'm sure he appreciates it and so do I. Gosh, thanks to all these threads, I've found so many more reputable zonata breeders than Jerry Kruse. Can't imagine anyone wanting to deal with him and go through 60+ pages on the BOI to get a refund back on a deal gone bad. Boy, Jerry's BOI is a gift that keeps giving

Old 04-05-2012, 12:47 PM   #694
StuTennyson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
Of course, isn't this all about opinions? Stu got what he deserved, he should be pretty pleased. I'm sure he wishes it was done quicker but it was not. Now he has it, what's not to be pleased about? You may not like him, I do not even know him, but he did refund him. That's all I am saying.
You still don't get it. It's about fact not opinions. The fact is I'm not pleased at all the way this entire affair has transpired. Is that clear enough for you? Yes I'm relieved to get my money back but what I wanted in the first place was the healthy snakes that I thought I was getting.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #695
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
You still don't get it. It's about fact not opinions. The fact is I'm not pleased at all the way this entire affair has transpired. Is that clear enough for you? Yes I'm relieved to get my money back but what I wanted in the first place was the healthy snakes that I thought I was getting.
It should only be about facts, not about opinions. That's not how most of the thread reads.

Your HAPPY you got your refund, I do not understand what you think I do not understand.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #696
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
Your HAPPY you got your refund, I do not understand what you think I do not understand.

That's NOT what Stu said...

"Yes I'm relieved to get my money back but what I wanted in the first place was the healthy snakes that I thought I was getting."

There's a big difference between being "relieved" and being "happy" about the outcome of the deal with Jerry.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #697
thomas davis
the facts have been shown very clearly for all to see EXACTLY what kind of person jerry kruse and his supporters are, its all so VERY clear and yet... they just keep digging.
which actually is a good thing that way folks can see what type of people would actually support jerry kruse concering this debaccal kind of a 2 or 3 for 1 deal on the BOI

Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #698
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
That's NOT what Stu said...

"Yes I'm relieved to get my money back but what I wanted in the first place was the healthy snakes that I thought I was getting."

There's a big difference between being "relieved" and being "happy" about the outcome of the deal with Jerry.

He said he was "pleased", that is happy. Hey I'm not saying anything bad about Stu, he was completely right in every part of this. The coustomer usually always is, but if the point of this was to get a refund, not to get healthy snakes and he got it. That is a good ending. No need to defend the facts!

Old 04-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #699
hhmoore
Sometimes people notice that many people are disputing their words, and actually pause to consider why...this is not one of those times.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #700
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
the facts have been shown very clearly for all to see EXACTLY what kind of person jerry kruse and his supporters are, its all so VERY clear and yet... they just keep digging.
which actually is a good thing that way folks can see what type of people would actually support jerry kruse concering this debaccal kind of a 2 or 3 for 1 deal on the BOI
Hey POT, did this end good for Stu?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!