For Sale Crested Geckos - Males, Females, and Unsexed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #1
geckogeek*
Crested Geckos - Males, Females, and Unsexed

Lots of crested geckos to choose from! Big & small in various colors & morphs!

Discounts available for multiple animal purchases.

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is a flat rate $50 for any size package. I ship overnight Tues - Thurs. Live arrival & 30-day health guaranteed.

Paypal preferred, cash & credit card ok for local pick up.
Delivery/meet up within reasonable distance of Los Angeles is a possibility, & will be considered on a case by case basis.

All animals fed on Repashy Crested Gecko diet & dusted crickets/roaches.

All animals have full tails unless otherwise stated.

Pictures of parents & siblings, and additional pictures of each animal available upon request (for most animals)

Thanks for looking & feel free to contact with any questions.

Pip - 4g, Male - $80
He took all of Dad's funkiness & Mom's gorgeous color! I love the bright white portholes & his multi-colored spots (there's even some bright yellow ones in there...but you have to have a sharp eye for them!). Looks like he's going to have a fun upturned crest just like Dad. His dad is the brightest red gecko that I have ever seen - there may be some really awesome potential for this little one to one day produce fire-engine offspring!!

Dapper - 21g, Male - $200
Red & black spots galore on this little Super Dalmatian boy. Produced by Crown Jewel Reptiles, sire is Doppleganger, dam is unknown. Dapper's horns just started to develop & I'm hoping they get big, thick, and pinchable just like his dear ol' Dad's!!

Cethripioh - 6g, Unsexed (no pores visible) - $70
This little neon yellow kid gets super bright! Pictures don't do this kid justice.

Appalooa - 6g, possible male - $85
Not sure where the color is going on this one, but I suspect adult color will likely be orange. Lots of nice spots coming in on this one & there are certainly more to come. Parents are both super dalmatians. Great opportunity to get a high-quality gecko without a super steep price tag!

Haywire - Unsexed, 4g - $45
Beautiful creamy yellow brindle with the cutest white knee caps. I think this will likely develop more of a cream base (like dad) as is ages.

Kraash! - 4g, Unsexed - $65
Not sure if this one will go lavender or red. Keeps teetering back & forth right now. I'm loving all the oddball splashes of cream that have been popping up on the side & belly, and great structure for such a tiny creature. All the funkiness & multi-colored spotting would make this kid the perfect fit for a "dirty" project one day

Rigby - Male, 27g - $100
Nice bright clean red on this fella. Also sporting a nice handsome blush. He has a couple oil-mark style spots on his tail, but his body is completely spot-free. Though his crests aren't very long, he does have a wonderful tight square head shape...no long pointy noggin' here! He doesn't handle very well, but he is still a sweet boy. He is not nippy or poopy or ill-tempered in any way. Just a bit jumpy. To his credit, I haven't attempted to handle him much, and I think he is simply not used to it.

Scotch Bonnet - 5g, Male - $100
This little fella is the son of Dandy & Stone Cold Fox. His perfect salmon color is just starting to set in & his structure is just starting to take off. He is going to be absolutely stunning as an adult. Get him while the price is good...as he gets better, his price is only going to increase!

Easy Trouble - Female, 33g - $160
Beautiful soft yellow Dalmatian with black and red spots. She is nearly ready to breed now. Easy Trouble does not play well with others (geckos, that is), and would do best to be housed alone. She will bully other females if given the chance. Evidence of her "fighter" past can be seen on her nose in the form of a handsome scar. The injury is fully healed, and causes her no difficulties, but I think the scar will likely remain visible permanently. She also has a minor case of FTS (Floppy Tail Syndrome), which has been present since she was very small. I have provided her with plenty of branches & leaf cover towards the top of her enclosure, & her condition has not worsened. Her reduced price reflects these conditions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!