Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #191
Addie_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
What misrepresentation?

I am also curious...what's with the sudden interest in me again? After all these months? What have I done to arise suspicions now? I am honest. I come through with deals I make. I have not had a single bad transaction. So pardon me for thinking that makes me a little trustworthy.
You were observed on BP.net not knowing anything about that snake's genetics (we have screenshots, don't bother lying about it) and then you posted it for sale as a PROVEN genetic banded and poss het clown and pied. Clearly you lied.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #192
Fangthane
Quote:
What does the ad have to do with anything?
Look at post #176 and compare it to that ad. Since there's no picture, I'm sure you'll try to say that it's an entirely different snake, or that you miraculously received confirmation of it's genetic traits in the 3 months between Laura's post and your ad, but I think you lack the credibility to be taken very seriously. Laura's screenshot shows that you're not even sure that it's a genetic banded BP. However, the subsequent ad states that it's not only definitely a genetic banded, but it's also het pied and clown. I really don't like beating up on you, but try to look at it from our perspective. The snake seems to have sprouted some genes that I think you'd have previously mentioned in your posts, had they actually existed.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 PM   #193
Sierra0101
There are so many people on here who actually deserve your ridicule, but I have done nothing wrong.

I got the snake in 2011 from a friend. His name is Travis. I will not post his last name without permission. After posting the snake for sale on CL & here, he responded to the CL ad stating that he was a proven Genetic Banded (his clutch had hatched) and that he is also a PH Clown/Pied. I responded asking him why he didn't tell me that when I bought him and his response was that I wasn't working on any Clown/Pied projects so he didn't think it was important.

Addie, I am not lying about anything & I don't appreciate the accusations. You don't know me. I've done nothing wrong to you. What's with the sudden interest in me and a ball python I sold months ago?

I have nothing to prove here. I've done nothing wrong and if you can't bring yourself to believe that, that I don't know what to tell you. I have not scammed anyone, nor do I plan to. I have completed several transactions, all of which went excellent. So again I ask, what's with the sudden suspicions?

Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #194
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I'm sure you'll try to say that it's an entirely different snake, or that you miraculously received confirmation of it's genetic traits in the 3 months between Laura's post and your ad, but I think you lack the credibility to be taken very seriously.
Quote:
I got the snake in 2011 from a friend. His name is Travis. I will not post his last name without permission. After posting the snake for sale on CL & here, he responded to the CL ad stating that he was a proven Genetic Banded (his clutch had hatched) and that he is also a PH Clown/Pied. I responded asking him why he didn't tell me that when I bought him and his response was that I wasn't working on any Clown/Pied projects so he didn't think it was important.
Boy, did I call that, or what?! A seller is going to forego putting himself in a position to make more money off a snake which carries additional, desirable genetic traits, simply because you weren't working with clowns or pieds?? Yeah, sure. Keep making it up as you go along, maybe you'll do better. Although, given your past history, I doubt your little stories will make any more sense as the situation progresses.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:38 PM   #195
Tiki108
I recall that pic and it being in a auction as pastel or yb, I'll have to dig up the screen shots, but I know that's how this BOI got started.

Is this snake still for sale, if not please ask your breeder friend to post his name, website, contact info or give you permission to do so. No breeder would say it wasn't important to disclose genetics.

You have changed your story so many times that it makes it hard for people to take anything you say seriously. Looking back to the post I saw mine at the top and how annoyed I was with you breeding boas that were way too small, now I see you've posted they were accidently bred, but before it was on purpose. That boa was way to young to breed.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #196
Sierra0101
Having PH's doesn't add much value to a snake. I didn't make up these PH's and I definitely didn't make them up to try and make more money. But believe what you want. I will once again say, I have nothing to prove to you.
Just because you don't believe it does not mean it isn't true.
The snake was sold months ago, but go ahead and continue to ridicule me for something that is no longer in my possession.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #197
Addie_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiki108 View Post
Looking back to the post I saw mine at the top and how annoyed I was with you breeding boas that were way too small, now I see you've posted they were accidently bred, but before it was on purpose. That boa was way to young to breed.
Great, so now we have a witness to your lie in this thread. You're really not helping yourself. Just come clean about your lies and maybe people can begin to actually take you seriously.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #198
Sierra0101
No that snake is no longer for sale & I will email Travis.

That boa is not the boa that was bred. I do not plan on breeding her this season BECAUSE she is too small. I didn't know asking questions about the proper size a boa should be before attempting to breed was annoying. I apologize.

What story have I changed? I'm not lying about anything. Why would I? I've done nothing wrong. I have no reason to fabricate a story.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #199
Sierra0101
Addie, what lies? I would gladly come clean about any lies I've told, if I actually lied about anything.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #200
Addie_P
Great, go ahead and admit that you were never married. That would be a start.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!