Hillary Webb - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2004, 01:35 AM   #1
Jram
Thumbs up Hillary Webb

Hey all,
I must give credit where credit is due. Hillary Webb sold me recently a normal female ball she produced and it's one of the strongest eaters I have ever seen. She is a beautiful snake and will be breeding size next year. Health and perfect in all ways. Hillary is also one of the most organized people I have had pleasure to deal with (Ken Foster too). Two thumbs up all.
Thanks,
Jason of JH Reptiles
www.jhreptiles.homestead.com

Old 05-13-2004, 03:00 AM   #2
robin d.
Hillary is a class act!!!!!!!!! she is a great person... has superb animals, great customer service and everything is done very professional and "to the t"..................
she is one of the most honest and down to earth people i know!!! we have gotten from her balls and green trees in the past and they were all perfect in every single way.... she is one of a VERY few people i would trust enough to buy something from sight unseen, if it ever came up. her standards are very high.

definately thumbs up !!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 01:30 PM   #3
Jram
I agree 100%.
Jason
http://www.jhreptiles.homestead.com/

Old 05-14-2004, 12:33 AM   #4
SERPENTOR
I would def. recommend her to anyone

Nice gal!!!

Old 09-11-2004, 02:19 PM   #5
Jram
She also has awesome customer service after the sale as well. I wish all sellers were this professional and organized.
Thanks all,
Jason

Old 09-12-2004, 07:42 PM   #6
gamerjjt
I am in the process of purchasing a het albino male from her, and this just reinforces what I thought about her.

Thanks BOI!!!!

Jason Trott

Old 09-16-2004, 06:24 PM   #7
turtletary
Hillary's Spotted Turtles

This is WORLD CLASS ACT folks.. we've traded spotted turtles and everything was/is EXACTLY like Hillary said.

You get MORE than you pay for here.

You want the BEST SPOTTED TURTLES??.. Go with HILLARY WEBB!

Any Q's??

Terry E. Kilgore
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2004, 11:29 AM   #8
george sampson
Thumbs up Hillary Webb

Hey Everyone ,

I just completed a deal with Hillary and i must say that ,she is AWESOME!!!!! to do business with .i felt very comfortable from start to finish.
I have purchased from bigger breeders who claim to have the best record keeping etc.NOT!! I would highly recommend Captivebredpythons to anyone !!!!
and looking forward to future purchases from Hillary....
here is a pic of my new girl from Hillary Webb.I don't know what's better the snake or the quality of service from CBP LOL... Enjoy

Thanx George
www.topshelfgeckos.com
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!