Good Guy Arizona Tortoise compound, Andrew hermes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:53 AM   #1
annette
Thumbs up Arizona Tortoise compound, Andrew hermes

I would like to share my absolute awesome experience with Andrew Hermes from ATC.
I ordered over the years a lot of tortoise from different breeders.
First of all the communication with Andrew was absolutely spot on.I got the pics of the tortoises i could choose from, I bought 2 Western Hermanns on wed this week.I told him which ones i would like, even the same day of shipping i could ad the 2nd one.I got the one I wanted.
The animals were shipped on time at the day i wanted to a fedex hub. CA. is hot right now (I recommend anybody to ship to the closest fedex hub, since shipping can be a neightmare if the truck does not arrive intime, which happend to me too.with spider tortoises). I unpacked the animals which were both in a cotton cloth with paper filling in a absolute perfect shipping box.Labeling correct, fedex tracking number correct.
The animals were extremly active, bright eyes, poop showed no smear etc.
I contacted Andrew what he was feeding the animals, awesome communication..The animals are now in my care since 3 days. They come out as soon as the light and temp are warm, eat well, HAVE NO PARASITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, gained within 1 day 2 grams.
I'm not sure why there is such negative feedback for ATC. I dealt with a lot of breeders and I had a Lot!!! of issues with animals and payment and shipping. ANDREW is AWESOME and i would buy from him in a blink of an eye again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!